Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

What makes your Tack/feed room Great?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
charlo

PostSubject: What makes your Tack/feed room Great?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 am

I'm in the barn planning stages right now. The barn will be 5 stalls plus a large tack/feed room. The cleaning supplies will have their own space out of the the tack room.

I have the husband convince that I need both hot and cold water sink, plus another place to fill waterbuckets up and a bar fridge.

So what makes your tack/feed room really great? What would you add that you didn't think of before, or not add?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: What makes your Tack/feed room Great?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:55 am

My "feed room" is an old freezer in the aisle, my "tack room" is the baby barn ....I would love to have running water in my barn LOL! And more lights

How about a toilet?

Friends of mine have in-floor heat, a phone, H/C running water, a glider rocker, magazine rack, overhead door to take the horses in and out....you get the idea....they have a REALLY nice barn!! Can't wait to see pics of your!!
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: What makes your Tack/feed room Great?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:26 am

He wants to put a toilet in, but for now I think it will just be plumb in then added later
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod

PostSubject: Re: What makes your Tack/feed room Great?   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:59 am

feed room.. definately the old freezer with cord cut off and lock just in case.. we just put on a hinged lock attached to the lid and front and a clip to keep big noses from opening if they happen to get near the feed room.. lol.. and it keeps the feed dry and mould free and no bugs or little critters can get at it.. ..

PostSubject: Re: What makes your Tack/feed room Great?   

Back to top Go down

What makes your Tack/feed room Great?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1