Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trailering from Montana - UPDATE

Go down 
+2
D-Cutch
Tie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tie

Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Does anyone know of a shipper who travels the Montana area? I'm looking at a filly there and so am inquiring to see if at all possible to acquire her. Thank you.

Last edited by Tie on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:21 pm

If you get her across the boarder you shouldn't have too much trouble getting her the rest of the way home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:27 pm

What do you mean - across what border? I'm a newbie at this Dominica. :)
Back to top Go down
mare

mare

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Well I just brought a filly home from there and it cost me close to 2000 in trucking... Then there was 350 in brokerage and duty to get her into canada... I was quite fussy about her travel as she is a weanling, and I didn't want her tied the whole trip... % was lucky that the breeder helped with the arrangement to get her into canada... 'et me know if youneed more information, and i'd be glad to help...
Back to top Go down
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Thanks mare. I won't use a shipper for a baby unless it can have a box stall so still trying to figure something out.

BTW nice looking baby.
Back to top Go down
mare

mare

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Thank you. She's a real doll, and has an awesome personality... I would do it again, but only if I was as lucky in the trucking as I was with her... The guy that brought her from sask was awesome. She rode in an air ride trailer in a box to herself. He fed and watered her regularly... When we finally got her home she literally trotted across the yard. The trip didn't affect her at all... Very pleased..
Back to top Go down
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:16 pm

I'm talkinig to a shipper now and she would have a box stall to herself. He has very good reviews so here's hoping everything falls into place. I could use some good news for a change.
Back to top Go down
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Thanks everyone who responded. Trailering arranged. :)
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:43 pm

So when do we get to see pictures for the new addition? :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:34 pm

Once the little girl gets here. :)
Back to top Go down
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:00 am

My little girl arrived and she is an absolute doll. I think I'm in love already!!!! :)
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:07 am

Wow! Quick trucking!!! Gotta like that kind of service :D
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:23 am

Where are the pictures Tie?!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 am

I agree on the pictures!! LOL All you've told us is that it's a girl and it's an equine...that sure leaves alot to imagination!!! Trailering from Montana - UPDATE 590471
Back to top Go down
mare

mare

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:12 am

WOW... that was fast !!! congrats...
Back to top Go down
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:55 am

I haven't taken any pictures of her yet - the white needs some cleaning before I do that. :) I will tell you she will be 7 months old on the 22nd, she is a black and white overo and has the prettiest little head and is just a doll personality wise. I really, really like her. :)
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:20 pm

She sure does sound pretty! Can't wait to see the pictures! Oh and you have a PM :P
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:31 pm

Congrats on your new addition...looking forward to pics!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Can't wait to see the pictures! (hint, hint). Congrats on her arriving safely. Isn't it great to be in love ? ... :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trailering from Montana - UPDATE   Trailering from Montana - UPDATE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trailering from Montana - UPDATE
Page 1 of 1