Share | 

ALMOST BUG SEASON

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST BUG SEASON   Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:38 am

Quote :
Now if we can find a deterent for JUNE BUGS.. omg I am deathly afraid of the buggers.. in the month of June I do not go out after dark.. and I start looking for him around the end of May.. if I'm outside when it starts getting dart I panic and if I hear any buzzing noise .. well I'm done.. !!
\

This is soooo me!

Ever see a cartoon, when the character runs away afraid and leaves their body shape in the door or wall because they ran through it?... yeah, that would what you would see if one flew in the barn and the door was shut... lol

I told Derek.... "If you see a June bug on me....don't reach out to get it while saying 'Just a second...hold still...."... I told him to just walk up and take it off and not tell me. If he tells me to hold still, I may just take off screaming, or start to panic on the spot while trying to get it off myself..... lol

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST BUG SEASON   Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:24 am

I remember June bugs from when I lived in NS. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK ... I too am deathly afraid of them. They are purely EVIL critters! :twisted:

We had a hot weekend (about 16 degrees both days and very little wind!) and as a result the friggin' mosquitoes were out in full force. On Sat night I couldn't figure out why the horses were walking circles in their paddocks, swishing their tails and generally looking REALLY unhappy :scratch: . When I went to put them in for the night the mosquitoes were swarming around them - no wonder they were being driven nuts. And I don't mean just your regular sized mosquitoes - these were mosquitoes on steroids !!!!

I'm going to start hunting around for that marigold spray. We usually don't have to deal with bugs until June or so because of the cold weather. Damn - foiled again!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST BUG SEASON   Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 am

Its been too cold here for anything yet..........nothing..............but I'm sure when it finally does warm up the will be out by the millions to make up for lost time.

PostSubject: Re: ALMOST BUG SEASON   

Back to top Go down

ALMOST BUG SEASON
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2