Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans for your horse this year

Go down 
+4
hopeful_farm
Ellie*Mae
naughty by nature
Wissy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Plans for your horse this year Empty
PostSubject: Plans for your horse this year   Plans for your horse this year Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 pm

What plans do you have this summer for you and your horse..

Gunnar is going to CanAm in May for the breed Demo in Windsor, and he's going to Antigonish in Sept for a fjord evaluation.. other than that I hope to do some clinics here and there..
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Plans for your horse this year   Plans for your horse this year Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 pm

WELL.... I'm going to barrel race this summer I can't wait I'm nervous but excited all at the same time. I haven't even been riding western for a full year yet lol. I have a clinic coming up next month that I'm trying to get ready for if it ever stops raining. I'll be traveling/showing/selling with the cowboy way all summer it should be alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Plans for your horse this year   Plans for your horse this year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:58 am

Although Arrow isn't aware of it yet, we are going to work on his lope - consistent transitions and keeping the lope...and collection...think we'll work on that too :lol: ...and re-starting Miss Dolly under saddle, she hasn't been ridden all winter. Mainly using that new saddle ALOT!
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: Plans for your horse this year   Plans for your horse this year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:13 am

Well... we are hoping to get back to showing locally this year....and we are hoping to get Buzz finished... lol But who knows... we are definitely doing the warm up clinic and we will go from there :D
Back to top Go down
SnapHappyHillbilly

PostSubject: Re: Plans for your horse this year   Plans for your horse this year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:06 am

This is my last year to be showing in 4H, so I'm going to stick to pretty much that.. We have a show in June, July and one the long weekend in September..

Klint's (standardbred) Goals:
-Flexing and accepting the bit better
-Eventually neck reining
-More collection..
-Better transitions, and trying to cut pacing out of his riding gaits...

Other then that pretty much just fun stuff... He's an awesome trail horse, and isn't scared of anything so we'll see what the summer brings. I'd just like to refine his skills a little more.. haha or at least get him to a trot that I can sit to.. :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://www.scuffedboots.ca
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Re: Plans for your horse this year   Plans for your horse this year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:13 am

goal is to have fun and build mine and my horses confidence. Ride in some shows and go to others to watch and cheer on.
Back to top Go down
StraitView G

StraitView G

Location : Strait View Stables - Lismore (between Antigonish/New Glasgow)

PostSubject: Re: Plans for your horse this year   Plans for your horse this year Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:01 pm

My goal is just to get back riding again...3-4 days a week. I want to get Cue in tip top shape and just work on becoming a better team together.
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: Plans for your horse this year   Plans for your horse this year Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:42 pm

My goal this year is to ride Flicka on one trail ride. But it's going to take a lot of work due to the torn ligaments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for your horse this year   Plans for your horse this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for your horse this year
Page 1 of 1