Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REINSMAN COMFORT FIT FLEX WESTERN SADDLES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

REINSMAN COMFORT FIT FLEX WESTERN SADDLES Empty
PostSubject: REINSMAN COMFORT FIT FLEX WESTERN SADDLES   REINSMAN COMFORT FIT FLEX WESTERN SADDLES Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:58 am

I'm looking for opinions on these saddles. The model number that I like is 4130. It may become my long term goal ... If anyone has personal experience with them, let me know what you thought of them.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

REINSMAN COMFORT FIT FLEX WESTERN SADDLES Empty
PostSubject: Re: REINSMAN COMFORT FIT FLEX WESTERN SADDLES   REINSMAN COMFORT FIT FLEX WESTERN SADDLES Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:47 am

That is the very saddle I use to own....SOOOOOOOOO comfortable but not a man's saddle or so hubby has told me - hense the fact we don't own it anymore (in the pictures you can see how it rises in the front). It truely was like riding around on a couch. Flex trees are suppose to be more comfortable for the horse as well.

I have to stick to saddles he likes because we switch horses a fair bit depending on what we're doing...

ETA - the long stingy things attached to the conchos proved to be a little annoying but you can always shorten them and it is beautiful leather... very soft and subtle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com

REINSMAN COMFORT FIT FLEX WESTERN SADDLES
Page 1 of 1