Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hugahorse's new book!

Go down 
+2
Total Eclipse
~TC~
6 posters
AuthorMessage
~TC~

Hugahorse's new book! Empty
PostSubject: Hugahorse's new book!   Hugahorse's new book! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:15 am

She gave me word yesterday that it is finished! So get your orders in!

At last, a Natural Horse Care book for children!

My Natural Horses

By bestselling children's author, Anne Louise MacDonald

My Natural Horses is a unique introduction to creating exceptionally healthy, happy horses. This full-color photo-illustrated book is the first to show young readers the principles of Natural Horse Care, taking an entirely positive approach by following two horses, Isabelle and Prince, through all four seasons of the year. Designed for ages seven and up, this book includes 150 exceptional photographs to delight everyone from the child who dreams of ponies to the active equine owner. Larger text allows younger readers to get a basic understanding of Natural Horse Care, while smaller text gives more details to entertain and inform an older audience. My Natural Horses is a joy just to look through, and an eye opener to an option in horse care that many horse people know little about.

Hugahorse's new book! 41lY6KogdTL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_

Video Promo Here:

VIDEO PROMO Take a look!
Back to top Go down
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Hugahorse's new book!   Hugahorse's new book! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:12 pm

This looks awesome!

So jealous of her turnout!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hugahorse's new book!   Hugahorse's new book! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:03 am

I'm ordering my copy today from Amazon. So excited!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hugahorse's new book!   Hugahorse's new book! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:02 am

I so want that book....
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Hugahorse's new book!   Hugahorse's new book! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:01 am

I received it yesterday, I love the pictures........ :)
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Hugahorse's new book!   Hugahorse's new book! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:00 pm

I have it.. Its a wonderful book!! Everyone should get a copy. The photos are phemominal, and the text is simple, informative and very interesting. I'm proud to have it sitting on my coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugahorse's new book!   Hugahorse's new book! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hugahorse's new book!
Page 1 of 1