Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally it is Done :)

Go down 
+4
just joan
lb-ranch
Wissy
D-Cutch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Finally it is Done :) Empty
PostSubject: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:56 am

Well after much tweaking and alot of pulling my hair out because I can't stand the name (too long and too boring) the logo with the sheep and horse is finished....

We pride ourselves on having short and stout lambs... kind of like an old style blocky QH and it was so hard to find something representative because I refused to have a long legged lanky looking critter on there...

Now on to the website... that should be another "large" patch of gray hair trying to find someone who does a good job and won't charge a fortune and of course can tolerate me :lol:

Finally it is Done :) Logo
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:58 am

I like it.. I like it a lot! :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:26 pm

website design can be done easily and economically your self, :) building your own site is nice
as you have instant access to changing and updating it. mine runs about $70 per year including domain name and
a fair amount of bandwidth and the disc they provide to build your own site is quite easy to use.

I love the horse/sheep logo, very nice :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Nicely done D!!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Very nice ask TC she did creekviews site.. She use a easy to use site..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:07 pm

I like :D
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 pm

what do you mean.....commercial sheep...........do you think its different to other breeders or what are you trying to convey??????? not being a sheep person I dont quite get it...........does it mean you dont sell sheep to an individual???? not trying to be an arse...just a legit question
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:44 pm

No worries Joan...

We run what us sheep folk call a "commercial flock" we use purebred rams but our sheep are what the horse world likes to call "grades" - they are a combination of a heavy milk bred (Rideau Arcott in our case) and a very meaty bred (Texel/Suffolk/Charollais) to produce an ultimate mother that will have multiple offspring...

It sounds easy to produce "grades" but to produce successful grades is another thing - we can't have mothers that are too milky because than their lambs finish slowly and if we have sheep that are too meaty they likely don't have the milk to feed their offspring or the numbers we want - there is a very very fine line that we have to try to balance on.

I guess commercial is a nice way of saying grade and it also refers to the fact they are destined to become lamb chops...

ETA - most people that produce lambs for meat call their sheep "commercial" - no point going through the rigamaroll of papers or the expense if they're not going to reproduce...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:44 am

ok, now I can complete one whole sentence when talking to sheep people and not look totally stupid.......thanks D
Back to top Go down
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:47 am

It looks great D! Can't wait to see a website ;)
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:00 am

Love the logo..And the one in your sig pic....VERY VERY VERY sharp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally it is Done :)   Finally it is Done :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally it is Done :)
Page 1 of 1