Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sooooooo.............................!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Tammy
Ellie*Mae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sooooooo.............................!!!!!   Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:41 am

Changed our minds and we are keeping her. Dolly. Told the old-new owners, and she will always have a home with them if we ever at any time change our minds again....YEAH!!!

And you know what that means---I have to go tack shopping!!!! Double YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo.............................!!!!!   Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:59 pm

NICE! And it sure is nice knowing that she'll always have a back-up home if needed. Best of both worlds!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo.............................!!!!!   Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Thats wonderful.. I bet it was very hard to even think about giving her up, no matter how good the reason was. She is happy and healthy with you. Also nice to know that she has a place she can go if the need arises.

Tack shopping.. OMG I love tack shopping.. Have fun with that.. So what will you be looking for?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo.............................!!!!!   Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:39 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................OK THEN.........so you gonna call up cindyrelly and wissy and ask if they wanna sell you the saddles back?????????? for whatever your reasons..........I'M HAPPY FOR YOU ALL.............. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo.............................!!!!!   Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Pathetic, aren't we?

Di - probably going to start her in harness again, to start, then maybe under saddle again....we will see.....!

MAYBE get a saddle later on - for right now, she NEEDS a new breakaway halter, she's wearing (gasp) a baby blue one...LOL
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo.............................!!!!!   Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 am

That's wonderful news.. I remember when you got her.. I named her .. she's a lovely mare.. so happy for you and Dolly. But sorry can't have your saddle back.. lol.. well maybe.. I haven't even tried it out yet.. but I will soon.
Super news Ellie..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo.............................!!!!!   Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 am

Yeah for Dolly and you too of course! Don't tell her about missing out on the round bale though, she might decide to make a run for it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo.............................!!!!!   Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:21 pm

I won't tell her about the round bale if you don't!! And don't tell her she is going to have to do some work for her hay - we are going to start her again in harness - we have been given some really good advice, that we intend to take !! I'm not going to worry about a saddle right now, maybe later on in the summer, all the harness we have fits her, now if we hadn't sold the wagons.....we have REALLY put a lot of thought into all of this....who knew that middle age turned your brain to mush??? And will it ever end?????? LOL - anyhoo, her other parents are very happy she wants to stay here (:-)) And they want to come over this weekend for a visit....Yeah!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo.............................!!!!!   Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 pm

I know a lot about mushy brains...........hahaha...........good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo.............................!!!!!   Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:51 pm

hahaha Joan - Wissy, be sure and let us now how it works out - and post pics!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooo.............................!!!!!   Sooooooo.............................!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooooooo.............................!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Keeping and Caring for Horses :: Around the Barn- general horse discussions-
Jump to: