Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally got to try the new saddle!

Go down 
+2
Wissy
Ellie*Mae
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Finally got to try the new saddle! Empty
PostSubject: Finally got to try the new saddle!   Finally got to try the new saddle! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Comfy!!!! But I have to admit my Abetta endurance is just as comfy...but this one certainly fits Arrow better...even marks all over...no pics...put new batteries in the camera and they weren't charged for some reason....oh well ;) He is such a good boy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to try the new saddle!   Finally got to try the new saddle! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:56 pm

well soon as you get batteries.. post the pics.. I love to look at saddles.. is it wide through the gullet area.. I'm going to be looking for another saddle soon too..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to try the new saddle!   Finally got to try the new saddle! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:41 pm

Details please ... what type of saddle is it? So glad it fits Arrow well. A good fit is hard to come by, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to try the new saddle!   Finally got to try the new saddle! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:10 pm

I bought a Big Horn Draft Cross saddle (model 1680) - it has an 8" gullet designed for drafts and draft crosses....I think someone said the newest model has a flex tree?This pic is from our try on when I got the saddle. The pad has a built up area up front for high withered horses, although his withers aren't really high, he does have a big, er, shoulder bulge and this pad fills that up. This saddle is not humongeous though, I think it may even fit my Miss Dolly, who is the bloodiest, biggest Standardbred I have ever seen, up close and personal! My Abetta endurance - it is pretty wide too -- fits her with a thicker pad than I use on Arrow. I really like that when I got on him, the new saddle doesn't move...I really hate that :lol: And, my riding paddock is DRY! Hard to believe there was still had snow there last weekend! I am a very spoiled Nancy.... :oops:
Finally got to try the new saddle! HPIM4592_edited
Finally got to try the new saddle! HPIM4589
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to try the new saddle!   Finally got to try the new saddle! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:31 pm

very spoiled nancy is probably really ready to be spoiled!!!!!1 glad you like the fit. wooooooooooohoooooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to try the new saddle!   Finally got to try the new saddle! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:24 am

My friend has that very saddle for her belgian x quarter horse.. it's a great fit on him and she lovessssssss it.. good choice.. I love it too.. and find it's very similar to my custom saddle.. which by the way I paid more than twice then the big horn :x hind sight.. 20/20 :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to try the new saddle!   Finally got to try the new saddle! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:20 am

Hi Wissy, yes I love the saddle. It fits Sailor very nicely...altough i use a thick felt/neoprene pad to make sure it's not sitting anywhere close to his high withers. No pressure points and is comfy for me too! I like that it's relatively light and it's got the double rigging.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to try the new saddle!   Finally got to try the new saddle! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:08 pm

what a beautiful saddle. Some day ....
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to try the new saddle!   Finally got to try the new saddle! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:24 am

love it :bball:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got to try the new saddle!   Finally got to try the new saddle! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally got to try the new saddle!
Page 1 of 1