Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I learned something about Bay-Lee today..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

I learned something about Bay-Lee today.. Empty
PostSubject: I learned something about Bay-Lee today..   I learned something about Bay-Lee today.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:39 pm

we were on our way for a trail ride, and he was leading and he decided to try and turn around, what he didn't know was his butt was really close to the electric fence, and Bay-Lee is terrified of the fence, so, he backs up into the fence, gets a good shock, and takes 3 strides and stops, at least now I know that if anything happens, he most likely will not take off with me on his back..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

I learned something about Bay-Lee today.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I learned something about Bay-Lee today..   I learned something about Bay-Lee today.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Poor boy! I'll bet he tucks him butt in a little closer next time he turns around. At least you know that he won't bolt if something startles him. And I think that a zap from an electric fence is at the top of the list of things that may startle your horse!
Back to top Go down

I learned something about Bay-Lee today..
Page 1 of 1