Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Info On A Horse . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Info On A Horse . . . Empty
PostSubject: Info On A Horse . . .   Info On A Horse . . . Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:58 am

I am posting this for a friend, any information you might have would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for info on my new horse Ray's past. I was hoping somebody might know where he originally came from and if he is registered (AQHA) and other things like that. I was told that he came from Evangeline Trail Rides a few years ago, but that's all I know.He is a palomino gelding, about 15 years old. He's high spirited and likes to move his feet!I was hoping to find out who his dam and sire are and maybe what siblings he might have.Any information is appreciated folks! Thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
SemiCharmed

Info On A Horse . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info On A Horse . . .   Info On A Horse . . . Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:28 am

*cough* Kaila... *cough* I think we need pictures in order to do this question justice...

LOL sorry - don't know a blessed thing about this boy!
Back to top Go down

Info On A Horse . . .
Page 1 of 1