Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

While laying in bed last night....

Go down 
+2
Fiere
charlo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
charlo

While laying in bed last night.... Empty
PostSubject: While laying in bed last night....   While laying in bed last night.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:16 pm

I was laying in bed last night when out of the blue my husband goes and .....
Says he thinks he wants to buy a horse for himself. He wants one so he can go for a Sunday drive, or go on a trail ride once and a while with me. He wants it so we can spend more time together. He also wants it to be kid safe for the kiddies to be able to show it. He even has the breed and colour picked out. I possibly think he was abducted by aliens. He is NOT horsey at all...he is happy to admit his job with them is to pay for them, that's it. Which is why the abducted by aliens idea. While laying in bed last night.... 831788
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: While laying in bed last night....   While laying in bed last night.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:38 am

Can you send these horse aliens to my house please??

And also, do it quick before he can change his mind!!
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: While laying in bed last night....   While laying in bed last night.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:19 am

Ah that's the catch he wants to have a hand in the searching part. Oh great Horse shopping with my husband, this should be good. While laying in bed last night.... 831788 lol!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: While laying in bed last night....   While laying in bed last night.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:07 am

Mine has his own horse but I had to buy it for him, I still do the work/care but she's his when he does go for his once or twice a year ride with me. I never thought of aliens, just figured old age dementia lol!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: While laying in bed last night....   While laying in bed last night.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:13 am

hahahaha - take advantage of it! It's funny here, technically, all 3 of my horses are hubby's. He got Worthy just before I met him, he bought Arrow with some $$ he got unexpectedly, and Dolly was to be his mount...so go figure! Sure shuts him up when I remind him of all that if he grumbles about the costs of keeping 3 horses! Good luck, and happy horse hunting! Is he thinking standardbred ? :-)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: While laying in bed last night....   While laying in bed last night.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:03 pm

This is VERY exciting! Whether it be aliens or dimentia, don't let this opportunity pass you by. Just make sure you get the perfect horse for him or else it could all go to Bleeding heart in a hand basket very quickly. Keep us updated on the horse shopping. Should be fun!
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: While laying in bed last night....   While laying in bed last night.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:26 pm

The same thing happened with my hubby last year. He had the color all picked out and found one that fit the bill. This summer he was all into riding. He wanted to go penning every weekend and if there was no penning he wanted to go trail riding.

It is great! The only downside is that now it is twice as expensive to go penning or a horse show, but well worth it!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While laying in bed last night....   While laying in bed last night.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While laying in bed last night....
Page 1 of 1