Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indians don't use saddles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
strutsomestuff

strutsomestuff

Indians don't use saddles Empty
PostSubject: Indians don't use saddles   Indians don't use saddles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:41 am

A woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Arizona when her car broke down. An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a' so loud that it echoed from the surrounding hills..

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final 'Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!' and rode off.

"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service-station attendant.

"Nothing," the woman answered "I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."

"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians don't use saddles."

Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Indians don't use saddles   Indians don't use saddles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:09 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA come on girls.......this was really funny........where the Bleeding heart is your sense of humour????????? :cowboyhound.gi :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Indians don't use saddles   Indians don't use saddles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:42 am

:doglaugh.gif: :doglaugh.gif: oh yes that was funny.. I laughed out loud on this one..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indians don't use saddles   Indians don't use saddles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indians don't use saddles
Page 1 of 1