Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did everyone do braving the storm??

Go down 
+2
mountaincowgirl
teekathepony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
teekathepony

teekathepony

How did everyone do braving the storm?? Empty
PostSubject: How did everyone do braving the storm??   How did everyone do braving the storm?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 am

So did everyone get thunder and lightening last night?? I know I sure did (but not as bad as parts of the mainland from what I'm hearing!) My horses have 24h turnout with a nice big stall and from the look of the mess in there this morning, they were in quite a bit last night. ;) But I found them wayyyy back in the pasture this morning!
I worry more about my poor dog who hates thunder.
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone do braving the storm??   How did everyone do braving the storm?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Things were crazy at home last night. It started about 9:30 and went right through. I don't mind lightning storms but this one lasted way
too long to make me happy. This morning my parents had blown fuses at their place, along with a mangled power bar and some popped electrical outlets (The bathroom ones).

It was amazing to watch. Gunner didn't want to come in so he endured the light show, torrential rains and boomers. The four ladies were curled up snug in their beds for the night.
I can honestly say that I can hold off a while for another one like that!!!!

How did everyone do braving the storm?? 368450
Back to top Go down
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone do braving the storm??   How did everyone do braving the storm?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:34 pm

My dog turned himself inside out last night as well. We got some heat lightning, but mostly long, low rumbling thunder that lasted a few hours. Nothing like what they got in other parts of the island or on the mainland though! Glad everyone made it out no worse for wear.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone do braving the storm??   How did everyone do braving the storm?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:18 pm

We only had a few flashes of lightning and a few rumbles of thunder last night, thank goodness! I did see the video of the lightning in Halifax though, think I would've peed my pants if I had've been there! That's crazy!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone do braving the storm??   How did everyone do braving the storm?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:00 pm

We had all sorts of warnings but the heavy storms passed to the south of us and all we had were some high winds and rumblings in the distance. Hope no one received too much damage!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Jewels

Jewels

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone do braving the storm??   How did everyone do braving the storm?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:52 am

I live in the Annapolis Valley and it was crazy here. I was at a barn when the thunder and lightning hit, and it started to pour while I was outside trying to catch a horse. The lightning pretty much touched the ground here and lasted probably atleast an hour.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone do braving the storm??   How did everyone do braving the storm?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:59 pm

I heard that it was pretty crazy in the Valley!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone do braving the storm??   How did everyone do braving the storm?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did everyone do braving the storm??
Page 1 of 1