Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPIDER BITE

Go down 
+2
just joan
oldladynewhorse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 am

Leave it to me!! I got bit by a spider Saturday in my bra. Well now it has turned in cellulitis on my boob and the infection has moved throughout my body. I have been running a low grade fever for a week, body aches, and sick to my stomach. I am on potent antibiotics which also makes me sick. Doctor told me in the the worst cases a pus pouch will form and break. Well, that happened this morning. I am so weak, I can't stand by myself and in so much pain I could rip someone's head off. If I would have gone to the doctor on Monday or Tuesday I probably would not be in this mess. I was @ Freva's last night for a minute to pick up my new saddle pad and she knows what I am going through cause I moaned and groaned there. I am @ work but think I will head home. I can't stand the sound of the phones or people talking. PLEASE if you hang your clothing out check it carefully. With the damp weather the spiders seem to be thriving.

SPIDER BITE 197969
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 am

Holy mother of God Jayne...........this does not sound good at all......what the Bleeding heart are you doing at work......GO HOME.........and if the boss needs someone to ASK......give him my number.............spider bites can sure be dangerous........and you are sure it wasnt a tick?? Take care of yourself woman.......go the Bleeding heart home.....NOW
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:44 am

Nope, it was a spider. Doctor also told me it one of the worst cases he has seen. Joan, I think I need your JD and ginger today! I would take a picture but I don't want to gross anyone out.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 am

OMG, that's awful Jayne. What kind of spider bite around here causes that kind of reaction? Was it poisionous or just caused a bacterial infection?

Hope you're feeling better real soon!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:47 am

Oh my ***! Hope you are feeling better soon, cellulitis is nasty - I would say head home and get to bed SPIDER BITE 757770 SPIDER BITE 757770 SPIDER BITE 757770

Last edited by Ellie*Mae on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 am

I For One would like to see the picture..........no kidding. tell Val you can drink all the JD you need.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 am

Just curious......which bra was it in.......that sparkly orange one, or was it hidden in a purple one.....so I know which ones to check first............come on Jayne.....you know you need a laugh girl
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:55 am

It is bacterial as far as the doctor knows. I got a spider who didn't wipe all 8 legs when he bit me. or it's mouth and the bite is wear my underwire sits so I could have been bitten a couple of times. I told him it didn't really hurt when I got bit and apparently some spiders are like that. He figures it was a small but poweful one. I even grossed him out a little. Maybe I should take Joan's lead and not wear a bra at all!!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:58 am

It was my sparkly beige bra. Just like my orange one only beige. Maybe I blinded it by the size of my boobs and the bling!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:59 am

hahaha.......I still want the picture.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Holy cow! That's terrifying! I often toss my hang-dried clothes in the dryer fpr 5-10 mins just in case, I'll most certainly be doing that more often now.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Teeka....is that a Fact thing, or just a you thing......5 10mins kills stuff
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:37 pm

wow.. I can't believe I'm reading this.. I watched a new show on tv last nite called infested... one story was about a couple and their son moved into this rental house signed a lease for one year.. they noticed dead bugs around lots of them.. then they notices lots of spider webs.. each day she would vacumn the webs and they would be all there again in the morning.. there were spiders every where.. so the set off a pestiside bomb in the house and left for the day.. when they came back.. dead spiders everywhere.. a short time after spiders came back.. but only one kind of spider.. then her son got bit.. badly .. just like you did OLNH lady.. omg.. they then called a pest guy.. he came and said it was the worst spider infestation he every saw.. he said they were hobo spiders and they only way to kill them was to spray each spider with pestiside.. then she got bit on the stomach one nite sleeping.. both bites were red with a black dot in the center.. well the next day hers was melon size and full of pus.. she was some sick.. in the hospital for a long while.. and a month to recover.. they took their losses and moved out of that house..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Good Lord Wissy, why dont we just try and scare her some more!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice one!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:23 pm

just joan wrote:
Teeka....is that a Fact thing, or just a you thing......5 10mins kills stuff

That's a me thing, and it's more because I hate the way things get stiff on the line so I stick them in with a dryer sheet to soften them up and make them smell nice.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:54 pm

hahah..ok Wendy......Just a You thing.......... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPIDER BITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER BITE   SPIDER BITE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPIDER BITE
Page 1 of 1