Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brown

Brown

Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton Empty
PostSubject: Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton   Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Had my girl with the barn owners filly to the vet today in Fredericton.

I have been wondering if with her age (15 years) that she may have arthritis or worse. After a flextion test that showed immediate lameness in her front feet and a foot block to determine if that was the problem she had x-rays and it tuns out that shoeing is all that should be required. Bute for 2 weeks for soreness and new shoes which are due with pads and changing the angle should work. Also had her scoped and teeth floated with the new electric power tool and we were done. BO's marewas scoped as she has had a cough.She has had a virus and basically has a sore throat like a human and we could see the small blisters in her throat. Dr. M says she will out grown this and some foals are even born with this virus. She too will have medication for a while. He took great patience and time with us explaining everything and showing us the x-rays. So Faxy had her check-up and it is a great relief to know that she has no major issues. Both horses we very good and Fax was used for the student vet that was there to work with.

My horse ME friends will understand what a relief it is to know what is wrong good or bad with our horses.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Joan if our grandbaby comes early I would entertain coming to Survivor. Oldladynewhorse and I could come together. Will see.

Later
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton   Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:22 am

hey Brown, sure am glad the news about Fax is encouraging, thats a load off your mind I'm sure. And YES......WOOO HOO, that would be terrific if you got to come to Survivor......hoping all goes well for the new grand baby........ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton   Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Good news! Must be a load off your mind. It's soooo wonderful that you have access to these services as well as having a vet that will explain everything to you. It must have been very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Brown

Brown

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton   Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 am

Yes, Tammy he is a very good vet and has years of experience. I am not sure who will be able to replace him when he retires, especially on the equine side, as he has dealt with horses primarily. We have the race horse industry to thank for a lot of that experience too - but sadly he said that is loosing numbers too.
Back to top Go down
realalvin1

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton   Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:15 am

I wanna choose shoes for my little boy for showing. I don’t know which brand is better. Who can help me? Are Weatherbeeta boots better or Harrison Howard boots? Or any other suggestions? Are the Horseware boots ok? I just wanna a good-looking one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton   Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visit to Dr. Murch in Fredericton
Page 1 of 1