Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well.. He's hooked!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

Well.. He's hooked!  Empty
PostSubject: Well.. He's hooked!    Well.. He's hooked!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Since I moved barns my boyfriend has been coming to the barn with me constantly and he is kind of digging the horse thing! Ever since I had him up on cowboy the first time I can't go unless he comes with me he loves it! We have to go boot and show outfit shopping now because he wants to show the in hand classes next year.. Oh my!

So I am half thinking next year or two of buying a second horse. Cowboy is PERFECT for Justin both of them are pretty darn adorable plodding along so I am going to buy a Reiner prospect I am thinking.. I like the dunnit's and wimpy's lil' step horses (dead heads over hotter bred) definitely no reminic's from what I have heard. I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of were to look when it comes to breeders and what good or bad experience they have had? I heard of foothills but also missed messages about them?? Again I won't be looking for a long while.. Just want to research right now :)
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Well.. He's hooked!    Well.. He's hooked!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Hahahaha! Good for you! My husband just got into horses two years ago and there is no stopping him! The other night the cattle penning banquet he won the rookie of the year award, most improved rider and one of his teams came in second! Enjoy, horses can be a great family event!
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Well.. He's hooked!    Well.. He's hooked!  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:19 am

Thanks. He has a good bit of land in his name so now he has it in his head of putting up a barn when we are done school :-/ but I won't stop him haha! I think I am definitely going to wait atleast 2 years instead jump the gun, just incase anything happened between us (which I hope never does of course. ) I want to be done school and be able to afford both horses (cowboy will be "his" .. Without the papers haha) Right now I can just dream and "research" haha. I would LOVE to try cattle penning we don't have it here on the island and loved watching it at Ltown grounds when I lived there , maybe someday I'll be able to go over with the boys for a weekend.. I think cowboy would love it.
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Well.. He's hooked!    Well.. He's hooked!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:23 pm

yay! :) you must be excited. its always nice to share the passion with someone special :)

I have always loved foothills babies..never knew anyone who bought one but for some reason ive just always favoured them. ive checked out their site thoroughly, as I always hoped to buy one some day. I like their bloodlines, and love the unique colors they always have! AND, the flat shipping rate to anywhere in canada is definately a bonus (especially when you live in places like PEI and NFLD)!

just my 2cents ;)
Back to top Go down
willowsfriend

willowsfriend

PostSubject: love it!   Well.. He's hooked!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:52 pm

That's great! I not-so-secretly hope that my men will join us ladies with the horses & we can all trail ride together. Maybe endurance someday!
Hubby hadn't touched a horse before we met. He took lessons with me (we stopped just short of our Western Rider level 2, pregnant!), a trail ride, honeymoon trial ride and now he's building us a barn. One of the perks of his interest/support is that I can be at the barn until suppertime and he has supper waiting when we get home! I love horse lovin' partners!
Have tons of fun together!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well.. He's hooked!    Well.. He's hooked!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well.. He's hooked!
Page 1 of 1