Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter Riding Gloves?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SemiCharmed

Winter Riding Gloves? Empty
PostSubject: Winter Riding Gloves?   Winter Riding Gloves? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 am

I hate gloves - and mittens - hate them! But... with the colder weather finally arriving here in NS, I've come to realize that I will need gloves this winter (not going to comment on my age and resulting desire to keep my hands warm!!)

So - since I hate 'em - I'd love to find a nice light weight, flexible (almost like they're not there kind of flexible), warm pair to protect my hands from the cold...

I have long narrow fingers, so that's a problem for fit as well...

Any stories of "I love my winter riding gloves!" you guys can share and tips on where to go to find the best fitting ones?

(I'm between Halifax and Truro on a regular basis - and for a really good pair, would be willing to travel LOL)
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Winter Riding Gloves?   Winter Riding Gloves? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:40 am

BR makes these AWESOME gloves.. They're lined inside and almost rubber like on outside completely water proof. Can do everything with gloves instead of having to take them off every two seconds. My hands were not cold once last winter.
Highly suggest them to anyone!
Back to top Go down
willowsfriend

willowsfriend

PostSubject: and pants!   Winter Riding Gloves? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:30 pm

I'd also love to hear what people are liking in a riding pant for the winter. Glad you asked, SemiCharmed!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Winter Riding Gloves?   Winter Riding Gloves? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:41 pm

I have the opposite problem. My fingers are short and fat. I got a pair of winter gloves from Greenhawk last year and loved them. They kept me warm, had the pimply things on the palms and fingers and came up quite a way on my wrists. Also had velco to tigthen. Well, the darn dog chewed one up (Grrrr). I also have a couple of pairs (one from my Secret Santa last year) that I wear around the barn and when I am out side @ home. But I really liked the Greenhawk ones for riding. I wear long undrwear when riding in the winter and I have a great pair of winter riding boots that I love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Riding Gloves?   Winter Riding Gloves? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Riding Gloves?
Page 1 of 1