Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kijiji ad.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

Kijiji ad. Empty
PostSubject: Kijiji ad.   Kijiji ad. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:02 am

http://novascotia.kijiji.ca/c-pets-livestock-for-sale-GOING-TO-SLAUGHTER-IF-NOT-SOLD-W0QQAdIdZ333383770

Just wanted to make sure that everyone got a look at this ad incase anyone is in the position to get one of these horses.
Back to top Go down
LuvMyFraggle

Kijiji ad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kijiji ad.   Kijiji ad. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:41 pm

not that i agree with slaughter or want to see any horses go there. but i dont quite get the point of adds like that one. there are horses going to slaughter all the time, everywhere. sadly there is lots in need of saving around here and yet i see ads online for people trying to get them rescued from NJ, ON etc. not trying to pick on you in any way :) just doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

anyone wanting a free horse whos likely going for slaughter let me know, i bet i can find you a few ;) right here in the maritimes.
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

Kijiji ad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kijiji ad.   Kijiji ad. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Can't say I disagree with you in any way; but, when I see someone or something in need I want to something to help. The only thing I was in the position to do in regards to this case was pass the word along.

With that said, I notice the the ad is gone and there is another ad stating that it may have been a scam. That erks me so, what do people get out of doing scams of that nature. Kijiji ad. 474306
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kijiji ad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kijiji ad.   Kijiji ad. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kijiji ad.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Keeping and Caring for Horses :: Around the Barn- general horse discussions-
Jump to: