Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the Sunshine State!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MSFarm

Hello from the Sunshine State! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Sunshine State!   Hello from the Sunshine State! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Hello from the Sunshine State! 583562

As some of you might remember, My groom job with Lothlorien Farms means coming down to Florida for the WEF till April every year. we came down early this year. last year we went down after Christmas. this year our first load went on the 5th and the second on the next monday... I came down the day after... long story... mainly because of how I was getting down to florida changed atleast twice a day for the 3 weeks before leaving. finally they desided another groom, my dog and I would drive the owner's daughter's truck down... when they went to get the truck to service it for the 23 hour drive... it caught on fire... the day before we where to leave. so for the next day and a half we were on call for either the truck (if it was able to be fixed) another truck (the owner's husbands 2500 HD 09 chevy sigh I wish we had that! its loaded!) or a flight... we could have been called at any point in time so it was a extremly stressfull time!

what else has gone on... well the horses are fine.. the herd of other animals are fine... well... when I went home mid November I found out that my Rabbit has passed on. he had been at my friend's stable. it took sick and my dear friend tried to help it get better, it was really old and I told him that the rabbit should just be put down but my friend wanted to try. the rabbit did get better for a few months. but then quietly passed on just before I got home. he lived a longgggg good life. he was a good rabbit. loved hugged and gave kisses!

Oh, the went to the royal Fair in Toronto this year for the first time ever... it was a GREAT adventure!!! the last night (big ben maybe?) I met a guy! and a weekish later we started dating. two days ago he sent me flowers! (he lives up in ontario. about 45 minutes from my house)
so thats really good. finally with a good guy... some how I always attracted not so good ones...

not much has changed other then that... the farm sold my best horse. Hello from the Sunshine State! 737448
Rayley. 6 year old Champion! she was huge but did not know so... she was special. everyone hated her. I loved her... and a few others (those who raised her) liked her. what no one else knew is that she gave hugs. why others did not like her mainly was because she was "mean" when anyone walked out of her stall or close to her stall... but what I found out is she did that only because she wanted you to stop and patt her! poor missunderstood mare.

and now that we are down here they are changing around who has which horse and Im loosing my fave gelding.
and my other mare had to stay back in Ontario as she got Stem cells injected in her leg.

so I'm really sad I'm loosing all my horses! they were my all time faves in the barn. but you got to do what you are told.
I'm taking over the 4 year old. (3 of them some days 4) they are really nice horses so that makes it better. and I like most of them. lol. I love working with the young horses anyways... you take your time and get them use to everything.
our awesome new manager is going to let me take them all around the show grounds when we are not showing to get them use to everything. spend a while just hanging out at the ring.

I start up with my barrel racing coach tonight! which is exciting! going twice aweek and showing once the shows start up! Hello from the Sunshine State! 775395

I think this year is going to be alot better then Florida last year. got better coworkers for one. going to be barrel racing a lot and just feel like this year is going to be better.
:D

Hello from the Sunshine State! 385452_10151048295530694_648895693_22046304_1053131172_n
Flowers my man sent!

Hello from the Sunshine State! 378796_10151056287040694_648895693_22087044_1485856192_n
my house. only two of us in it again this year!!! 4 appartment house... two people... two dogs one cat... :D
Hello from the Sunshine State! 401305_10151056287710694_648895693_22087050_2057020196_n
that back. and our patio room

Hello from the Sunshine State! 382767_10151056285885694_648895693_22087028_1567022739_n
my boss is building a new house. its h u g e
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Sunshine State!   Hello from the Sunshine State! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Great to hear from you Heather!!! The flowers are beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Sunshine State!   Hello from the Sunshine State! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:55 am

hey kiddo.......I love florida and at one time was thinking on retiring down there......your house is gorgeous, all it needs is a pool......pretty flowers.....how are you and the GUY getting along...still going well??????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Sunshine State!   Hello from the Sunshine State! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Sunshine State!
Page 1 of 1