Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Radius Rasp-new tool to maintain the mustang roll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cberatheart

PostSubject: Radius Rasp-new tool to maintain the mustang roll   Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Has anyone used it? Also, is there any barefoot trimmers in the Fredericton area?
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: Radius Rasp-new tool to maintain the mustang roll   Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:58 pm

I have never used one. But I tried something similar. I found that the regular rasp has weight to it... and a totally different feel, especially when you are holding on the end of it, as appose to holding it in the center like this one is set up to handle.. I preferred the regular rasp.. However, the radius rasp could be different from the one I tried...

PostSubject: Re: Radius Rasp-new tool to maintain the mustang roll   Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:24 am

Zandra is a barefoot trimmer here. I've personally seen her work and she's very good. She really, really, knows the hoof, all its functions and she has had real hands on schooling. She does my BO's horses and the barns neighbours.. her Appy's feet were literally falling apart.. and after a few vists from Zandra as well as a product she recommended that geldings feet have improved a lot! Her rates are very affordable as well. I can provide her contact info, if you'd like.

I do a barefoot trim on my mare, I've been doing it now for 4 years.. and not one lame step :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radius Rasp-new tool to maintain the mustang roll   

Back to top Go down

Radius Rasp-new tool to maintain the mustang roll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1