Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you like to do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wil-If-I-Want

What do you like to do   Empty
PostSubject: What do you like to do    What do you like to do   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 am

We all have one thing in common - horses.

Just thought it would be neat to share some other things we enjoy or are passionate about.

My life wouldn't be complete without horses (of course) my pets, my lovely boyfriend and music.. I love to sing.. I don't think that I'm so much into "music" as I am lyrics. I love poetry.. I don't sing in front of people or anything of the sort but its just something I have fun playing with.

Here's me singing an Adele cover (Could never do it justice like Adele!!)

https://youtu.be/5dGdwO5wuUg

What do you like to do, when your not shedding the horse, feeding it, or working for it :)
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do    What do you like to do   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:23 pm

My outside horse interest are...

I love to read books, haven't gotten in the electronic books yet, there is something about sitting in my comfortable chair by the fire and holding a real book.

I coach soccer in the summer for younger kids and in the fall I coach a middle school boys team - LOVE it.

I play hockey, ok in the winter my family lives at the rink - between the 4 of us we all play, so someone is there generally every night of the week. I'm also a referee for hockey. I enjoy it, and so far haven't dealt with to may crazy hockey parents yet.

I do play piano a little, enjoy sewing, making cakes and baking pies.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do    What do you like to do   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Travel & Photography, hope to do much more of that in a year or two when we move to our other property. And driving my bikes (motorcycles not the human powered types, lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like to do    What do you like to do   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: