Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Western themed pillows? Anyone??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wil-If-I-Want

Western themed pillows? Anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Western themed pillows? Anyone??   Western themed pillows? Anyone?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:58 am

I thought I would get my fellow ME's to help me out with something!

I just bought new living room furniture *insert big happy grin*

It is brown leather and I got an amazing super deal on it as the company went bankrupt and is selling everything to pay back owed rent. (I hate leather.... but I have a leather saddle so It would be hypocritical to sit my butt in one thing, and not the other?)

I am moving to my own cozy little DOG FRIENDLY apartment May 1 *insert jumping up and down for joy* :)

So, what I need help with is finding faux leather western themed pillows with a star on it, or something tasteful. (No texas long horn or barbed wired)

Perhaps similar to this? but without the frilly part

Western themed pillows? Anyone?? 51-isE%2BKSBL._SL500_AA300_

My decor is going to be "country" theme but tasteful and classy - not tacky. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd even contemplate something like this (as long as its not "real" cowhide!!!)

Western themed pillows? Anyone?? CowhidepicturewithstarWS3067P

Any one know where I can find something similar?

Back to top Go down
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Western themed pillows? Anyone??   Western themed pillows? Anyone?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:49 am

I like the first one - do you have a friend who sews?
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Western themed pillows? Anyone??   Western themed pillows? Anyone?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:01 am

Love them both my house is western themed and I love it.. I have made my own pillows.. easy to do.. Horses are my life lol.. mt bathroom is western themed and our bedroom is..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wil-If-I-Want

PostSubject: Re: Western themed pillows? Anyone??   Western themed pillows? Anyone?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 am

I do know someone who can sew and my mother is pretty good too.

Where would I look for material like the above?

I really like the "rustic" look. The beige, creams, burgendy, leather - stars, bits, horse shoes, spurs ect. I have found some really, really neat things on the following:

http://www.lonestarwesterndecor.com/

The previous men I lived with were not too keen on horse everything.... I would have one framed photo and a few little things around but I've always wanted the rustic feel. My BF doesn't mind how I want to express myself - so long as he gets to put his hockey frames up (little does he know that will go in the spare bedroom haha)

Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Western themed pillows? Anyone??   Western themed pillows? Anyone?? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:59 pm

What about Wheaton's in Fredericton?? They sell all kinds horsey-themed things. I never looked for pillows but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western themed pillows? Anyone??   Western themed pillows? Anyone?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western themed pillows? Anyone??
Page 1 of 1