Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone getting much riding in?

Go down 
+5
Lightning
lb-ranch
charlo
imarowdyrebel
Loves Color
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

Anyone getting much riding in? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:17 am

Anyone getting much riding in? We hauled the shoes off our mare the last time the ferrier was here because without having an indoor, between the lack of daylight and the weather, we figured there wouldn't be much chance to ride. This is what we do every winter; but, I am missing it more this year than most, although I don't know where I would fit it in. Guess I just have to keep day dreaming about riding and taking in clinics, lol.

Anyone getting much riding in? 78140
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:28 pm

I haven't ridden since Nov. 11th, just not enough hours in the day.... between working 60 hours a week and moving into our new place, sometimes I am lucky the stalls get done, never mind enjoy them :( Hopefullly this job will end very soon and I can get some riding in before it gets tooo cold out....
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:03 am

I have two kids that play hockey - 1 provincial and 1 house league, I haven't been on my horse since hockey started. Anyone getting much riding in? 336163 lol! oh not counting job, family, life etc...I'm thankful that they are in the backyard so I can at least see them twice a day.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 pm

not much riding here, tore something in my knee and ankle 2 months ago and just reinjured them last week, have only been up twice in 6 weeks to test out a pony mare before letting my grand kids ride and then to ride one we havent done anything with in a couple months for a prospective purchaser. Hope to get some time in once Christmas is over and things slow down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:14 am

Sounds like most of us are in the same boat....time is a big issue.

Geese LB hope you heal quickly, sounds painful.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:50 pm

I'm still riding!! :)
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:26 pm

I have not been riding...
there was not enough time in the day after work and taking care of Cheyennes leg.
But now her leg is on the mend so I hope to get back in the saddle or at least pay more attention to the others.
I do not think mine mind being left to just eat... lol. but with this snow I really want to get a jump on Chesters training.
Anyone getting much riding in? 58398
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 am

I cant wait to start riding again.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:36 am

Knee and ankle are better and my broke/dislocated finger is almost healed so plans are to put 2 of mine back in for another 30 day training starting next week to put more riding time on them before relisting them for sale in spring. Did get one ride in on my boy new years eve then he decided to cut himself the next day so he's got a couple weeks off. Now if weather will cooperate and stay above -10 I'd be happier
Back to top Go down
Hanover

Hanover

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:37 pm

My riding at best consists only of casual walks down our road but even that has gone by the wayside this past couple of weeks as have developed an inner ear problem........HOWEVER (there is always an "however" with us horsey old gals, right?) When hubby isn't looking, I push my old fella over to the fence, climb up on said fence, and then hoist my poor old bones aboard "Seabiscuit".

I sit there feeling like a kid on the Black Stallion..........

Back to top Go down
LazeeHorse

LazeeHorse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 am

I've been riding almost everyday. My two are boarded at a stables in Lawrencetown (Annapolis Valley LTown).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting much riding in?   Anyone getting much riding in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone getting much riding in?
Page 1 of 1