HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod

PostSubject: Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?   Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:44 pm

just wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing at their horse show this weekend.. Hope the ponies are behaving!!! Getting anixous to hear from them..

and CC took Sherry and Thunder penning .. wonder what Thunder thinks of the cows.. lol.. I have no doubts Morgan and Cisco are doing great..:)

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?   Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Oh boy!!!!!!!!!!! well C4B and Justjaon, learnt a few things this weekend mainly -

!. we are both too old to sleep in the truck or the trailer, esp with hungry mosquito's.

2. Why did i think i could take an ex-barrel racer too the exhibition park to do a beginners western pleasure class.

3. We have a lot of work to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Bottom line is no-one got hurt, i did not do my classes i rode her in the warm ups and she was so excitable i was not brave enough to go in the classes.

JJ did not get to barrel race Buck was also too excitable, but we were there and it was a good experience for them.

There are some photos from the halter class we did, one of us will post them later and of course when JJ gets round to it she will put a more amusing side to the weekend on, at the moment i can't think of anything to laugh at, a bit of a depressing weekend.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?   Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:27 pm

ok CB4.. don't be depressed.. first of all you went you saw and know you know what you have to do! Learning experience for sure.. ok.. so now on to the clinic at the end of July.. you will sleep in a tent with everything you need.. just bring your pillow and sleeping bag.. you will have a good sleep and be comfortable.. you will eat well and you will have fun with your ponies.. this will be a positive weekend and you both will go away happy.. beleive me Firebug and I have done this a million times and we just get better and better.. so leave this weekend behind and move on.. you will have a great time with us.. guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ok..

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?   Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Thanks wissy, have been to bed for 3 hours, was just exhausted.

Let me know how Thunder did with the cows, a cow has to be a shock to the system if you are not used to them hahahahahaha,
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?   Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Sherry and Thunder survived .. and did well.. although Thunder is not sure he likes cows but he was brave.. she had a lesson or two on him and slowly introduced him to the cows all went well

Mod

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?   Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 am

great for Sherry and Thunder.......way to go............I am writing up our weekend under the Good or bad days thread.......once photo bucket works I'll post whatever pics turned out........

Mod

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:28 am

so Sherry and Thunder did great, CC and Morgan did fantastic, and Naughty by Nature was to her first barrel show and did fantastic too.. so everyone did well this weekend!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Hey, C4B, you gals got farther than I would so don't be down about it. It's good to have taken them for the experience of that environment even if you didn't get to do some classes. Not worth risking someones safety. The clinic will be much less commotion for them and I'm sure they will do just fine there.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?   Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:30 pm

My hat is off to you for making the decision not to take them into the ring. There are many owners that figure if they are at a show, they HAVE to show, regardless of their horse's behaviour that day. Good on ya! JMO, but sleeping in the truck or trailer at ANY age when there are bugs is just plain CRAZY !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?   

Back to top Go down

Wondering how Joan and CB4 are doing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1