Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?

Go down 
+6
Twilight
Wranglin'ruff
Sooke
D-Cutch
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Wissy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:01 am

Gunnar is a busy boy the month of July.. he will be going to Salmon River to a show next weekend. .. then the following one he'll will be going to a clinic in Chester at the Risley's barn.. which I hear is beautiful.. Can't wait for that one..
Not sure what we are doing in Aug.. but in Sept we are going to Antigonish again for the Fjord evaluation.. might be something DCutch will want to bring her new girl to..

What shows, Clinics or other things are you guys doing this summer?
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:04 am

Gunnar is a very busy boy!

July is going to be a quiet month for Dawson. We have our 4H show this saturday, and then that's it for July. August 1st will be a big day, the whole barn is moving to Lawrenctown and then we're going to the Lawrenctown Exhibition for the week. September there is the two day Valley Reiners open show, and then in October, hopefully, we'll be attending the 4H Pro Show and we have Terry Myers Clinic that month as well :) Also working to finish my rider levels this summer.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:36 am

July is looking pretty busy for us as well...although I won't be doing any of these if my back doesn't get better Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? 474306

PEI Team Penning Ranch Sorting next Friday night at our place...
Saturday AM NPBHA - barrels and poles for my sister, Brittany and I
Sunday PM NPBHA - barrels and poles for my sister, Brittany and I

Following weekend...
PEI Cattle Penning Club penning at our place...

Following weekend
Saturday - Twin Shores Ranch Sorting
Sunday - Possibly Creekview if we can round up a 3rd partner....

Following weekend
Sunday - Miniature Horse Show in O'Leary

I havn't thought about August yet :roll:

Wissy - can I go to that without her papers because I don't have them yet?? What is the date for it? I'd like to take her but I think I had better get her in from the field and teach her some manners and of course give her a much needed haircut...on the bright side our young cutting ponies have gotten her into shape teaching her to run and play again.

Wranglin' ruff - you better hurry up and get home... we've been training your Miniature for you!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:10 am

What about Gunner's half brother, that your friend got from up here? Where are the pic's of that handsome boy? Hope he's coming on well and gonna be there too! Still kicking myself over that one.... Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? 808586
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:39 am

Ok well my ticket ended up being for July 19th! I will be ready to start training the next morning :flower:
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:39 am

Oh and you better not give me a 'crazy' one!!!!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:01 pm

LOL - we only have one runaway and she's all mine :devil5.gif:

I've had her out every single day (except this weekend) but after not getting away with it the first time around she has decided she's going to be a little princess...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Hmmmm, hauling a gal to a 4H show and helping her (safety reasons, her first show on this big, powerful boy) July 5

July 11th and 12 penning

July 25, 26 Bowie clinic

Aug????????

Sept Baxter's penning

Oct Terry Myer's clinic
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:23 pm

oh ya I forgot about the Terry Myers clinic in Oct.. we are doing that too.. both Firebug and myself..
Sooke.. Gunnar's half bro is doing fine.. I must contact Shelly and gets some pics of him.. they love him.. I tried to tell you .. but you moved to slow.. lol.. and he's an awesome boy..

D.. The Fjord evaluation is Sept 12 and 13th and yes she needs to be registered.. get on them about that and contact Mike May to help you.. he knows just what to do..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:27 pm

Stretch and I are doing a Jim Durling clinic 18-19 July. Other than that we're just hanging out and being cool!
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm

For July we are doing a mini clinic with an English coach and a show

In Aug we have a show and the CB EX

Sept we have 1 show.....

Clinic in the fall would be nice...hmmmmm then we are booked in for more training in December
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Well July brings us
Baxters penning the 11th & 12th
Creekview 18 & 19
Bowie clinic 25 & 26

August has the beachride and penning at creekview the weekend of the 8th and 9th
We are looking for some shows to fill in the rest of the month...Suggestions welcome

I know we have more pening in September but I forget when it is...lol
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:09 am

CC Lawrencetown Exhibition is Aug 17-22 and then Bear River is Aug 26-29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?   Shows, clinics and  other horsey stuff? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shows, clinics and other horsey stuff?
Page 1 of 1