Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shock absorbers...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

Shock absorbers... Empty
PostSubject: Shock absorbers...   Shock absorbers... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:37 pm

My daughter's mare is tender on her back and I would like to get her a shock asorbing pad. Has anyone got any thoughts on the gel pads or the lami cell memory foam half pads?
Back to top Go down
oakleaf

Shock absorbers... Empty
PostSubject: therapeutic back pad   Shock absorbers... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:21 pm

The therapeutic pads made by Ogilvie (sp?) are supposed to be excellent for helping with and/or preventing back problems. A friend that was leasing my mare used one. I believe they come in an all purpose style square pad and a half pad. Not cheap...run close to 200 I think. Last I heard, Four Feet On The Ground in Halifax was going to be carrying them, or I think you can mail order from the company.
I haven't heard much about the Lami Cell ones
Back to top Go down
Matt Zwicker

Shock absorbers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shock absorbers...   Shock absorbers... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:04 am

At Greenhawk they sell Grand Prix wool half pads with a thick gel back to it. I have one of these and my mare has had some back issues earlier in life and i've never had a problem since i started using the pad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shock absorbers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shock absorbers...   Shock absorbers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shock absorbers...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: Riding Horses :: On The Bit - for the English riders at heart-
Jump to: