Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone know this horse..New info..Might trigger your memory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Anyone know this horse..New info..Might trigger your memory   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:42 pm

This horse came from the Truro area 1.5 months ago and is now for sale in NB

Anyone know her or information about her......

http://moncton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-livestock-for-sale-Beautiful-Paint-draft-cross-mare-for-sale-1500-O-B-O-W0QQAdIdZ141809735

she spent 3 years at mountain brook stable...A rachel lady owned her...we are anxious to find out more about this horses....She was apparently ridden by lots of small kids....I don't think I ever heard of a stable by that name...

Last edited by Caper Cowgirl on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this horse..New info..Might trigger your memory   Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Shes a nice solid looking mare, are you thinking of adding to your herd????????
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this horse..New info..Might trigger your memory   Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Its possible.....the lady that owns her has only had her a short time and doesn't know much about the horse....So we won't make that 8 hr trip til we find out about her from someone who does know her....I do know her previous owners first name was Rachael, if that helps trigger anyones memory
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this horse..New info..Might trigger your memory   Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:49 pm

she's really pretty and hefty too.. did you notice she's turned out with a fjord horse.. lol..

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this horse..New info..Might trigger your memory   Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:00 pm

I noticed that too Wissy....They don't own that horse, it belongs to another boarder
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this horse..New info..Might trigger your memory   Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:18 pm

pm Moody Blue she's from around there and may know this horse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know this horse..New info..Might trigger your memory   

Back to top Go down

Anyone know this horse..New info..Might trigger your memory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1