Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cat pee...help!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

Cat pee...help!! Empty
PostSubject: Cat pee...help!!   Cat pee...help!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:42 pm

My freaking cat peed on my bed!!! Soaked right through my new mattress!!! Cat pee...help!! 474306

What is the best thing to clean it with? I was going to use javex.....
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Cat pee...help!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat pee...help!!   Cat pee...help!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:06 pm

OMG, I'd wring it's neck. My cat has accidents (she's old and it happens in her sleep), but to do it on purpose :devil5.gif:

Try Oxyclean, it's suppose to neutralize "organic" stains. They always showed it working on pee on the TV ads.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Cat pee...help!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat pee...help!!   Cat pee...help!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Try some vinegar on the spot. it is a neutralizer. Once the vinegar has dried, sprinkle the area with plain old baking soda, a natural deordorant. This has worked on mistakes for me before. Has kitty been demoted to the barn?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Cat pee...help!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat pee...help!!   Cat pee...help!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:10 pm

If you go to Walmart, or Canadian Tire, or your local vet clinic they should all have feline urine deoderizers and eliminators. Also I would see about taking the cat into the vets because often times when cats start urinating outside of the litter pan there is a medical issue such as a UTI or crystals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

Cat pee...help!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat pee...help!!   Cat pee...help!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Thanks so much guys...... I've never had a problem until this week. We went to PEI (yes, Tim and Reba were AMAZING!!) and we came home Monday and noticed my male sprayed/pee'd (not really sure because his urine always was strong from day one) on some of my hubby's work sweaters, which I had just washed before we left in our room. All my cats have free reign to go in or out all day as I have my back door open all day. Now my bed???? Sheesh!!.....it was a lot of pee...soaked right through two thick comforters and soaked the mattress!!!! I hope he's not retaliating for us going away!!! I'll kill him or demote him to the end of my foot if he does it again!!!! ahahaah :36_1_15[1].gif (not really)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cat pee...help!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat pee...help!!   Cat pee...help!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat pee...help!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: