Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just shoot me now!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Just shoot me now! Empty
PostSubject: Just shoot me now!   Just shoot me now! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:44 pm

I can't believe I'm paying money to feel like this Just shoot me now! 338415

I joined NuBody's last week after putting it off as long as I possibly could. Wednesday was my "assesment" day Just shoot me now! 421103 . Well, I suck, at everything. I used to be strong and flexible....young. So I had a session with a personal trainer to see what it's like. Not that I can afford a personal trainer, the membership fees are enough. Yesterday was painful but today I can't raise my elbows above my shoulders Just shoot me now! 336163 I think my back muscles have become permantly torn from my bones. God it hurts.

I'm going again today but will be sure to RUN if I see that evil trainer again. I'm going to hide in the corner on a treadmill.....
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Just shoot me now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just shoot me now!   Just shoot me now! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:49 pm

CINDERELLIE.............if you need a PERSONAL lady slipper SLAP.........I can do that for you.......and you wont have to pay me!!!!!!!!!!! I can phone it in every morning around what....4.30.........what do you think...............GET YOUR ARSE UP AND OUT OF BED WOMAN.........GO SADDLE A PONY.......OR CHASE A FEW THROUGH THE GRASS...........GET UP NOW what do you think???? :devil5.gif: :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Just shoot me now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just shoot me now!   Just shoot me now! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 pm

I ddint say anything about flowers.............dont expect any....I must have overstepped on the CUSS word weenie!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Just shoot me now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just shoot me now!   Just shoot me now! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Poor poor Cinderellie.. hahah.. want me to come up and walk on your back to straighten out them muscles.. lol.. you'll surely want to be shot then.. lol
Oh Joan .. arse.. purple must have forgotten that one.. so that's two for you then.. lol
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Just shoot me now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just shoot me now!   Just shoot me now! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 am

You are brave to join, i joined Curves last year and went for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but that week killed me hahahahahahaha, i would love to be fitter i might have to get a treadmill this winter, Rob says i will just use it too hang clothes on......... men

Hope you feel better today, was the evil trainer good looking.... all muscles and worth suffering for????????? did he put you in all kinds of positions......... you know like yoga stuff hahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Just shoot me now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just shoot me now!   Just shoot me now! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Quote :
was the evil trainer good looking.... all muscles and worth suffering for?????????

If you consider a very manly looking woman good looking :roll:. It could be worth it they were hot, and more importantly a man. Just shoot me now! 338415

Joan, you're scaring me. I don't do mornings, don't call please. I already chase those PITA ponies all over my property. They are constantly trying my patience.

We'll see how the treadmill goes, atleast I'm not afraid to get on it (unlike the ponies). Although I agree, riding my ponies would be far better exercise which I would actually enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Just shoot me now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just shoot me now!   Just shoot me now! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:34 pm

What's a PITA ponie??? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Just shoot me now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just shoot me now!   Just shoot me now! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Pain in the "Buttercup" Just shoot me now! 203650
Back to top Go down
mypony

Just shoot me now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just shoot me now!   Just shoot me now! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Take a hot bath with a cup or more of Epson salts. Man it works!!!! Your musels feel tired, but they don't hurt. Give it a try, it is much cheaper then going for a massage...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just shoot me now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just shoot me now!   Just shoot me now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just shoot me now!
Page 1 of 1