Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG SURPRISE TORMORROW UPDATED.

Go down 
+7
C4B's
Pink Lady
Simi
Wissy
Flicka
Bay-Lee
just joan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sooke

Sooke

BIG SURPRISE TORMORROW UPDATED. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG SURPRISE TORMORROW UPDATED.   BIG SURPRISE TORMORROW UPDATED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 am

Checked it out at the shop today...Damn fancy rig! Would look great with the purple flames on it! You go girl! Woo Hoo! :flower:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: BIG SURPRISE TORMORROW UPDATED.   BIG SURPRISE TORMORROW UPDATED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 am

I still dont have the darn thing home....but today maybe..............I sat for 3 hours yesterday at Access Nova Scotia only to be told I did not have ALL THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK..........ahhhhhh, but I was told I do not have to wait in line again today..........they will not forget me..........I did one rendition of YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE....not quite at the top of my voice range and tried to encourage the other 30 or 40 patrons to join in........I got up and did a soft shoe shuffle........but to most folks disapointment...........there was NO POLE so I couldnt do my cabaret number............at least we had a good laugh whilst waiting.........the plate on the front though cool, is coming off........I am going to have one made with a picture of Buck on it and it will read JJ'S BUCKETLIST.........the Purple swirly things look cool and the truck being so white means it would stand out really well...............but hey, right this minute, I;m searching for hay as our field is still absolutely soaked, trying to peel the 100 fence posts, stacking 8 bloody cords of firewood, running back and forth picking up things and I was supposed to go today to get my 30 bags of shavings and the water trough but thats not happening as I DONT HAVE MY BLOODY TRUCK YET...and I did not unload the 100 bales of hay that are in the traileri either......so sure am glad my hands dont hurt...........but ONCE THE TRUCK COMES HOME and I scrub and wax it, I will attach it to the trailer and dress up in my new PURPLE gear and saddle up the Buck and get someone to take a few pictures..............WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: BIG SURPRISE TORMORROW UPDATED.   BIG SURPRISE TORMORROW UPDATED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:57 am

hahah can't wait for those pics.. bring em on!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG SURPRISE TORMORROW UPDATED.   BIG SURPRISE TORMORROW UPDATED. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG SURPRISE TORMORROW UPDATED.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2