Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 new (unintended) additions

Go down 
+4
Wissy
naughty by nature
Bay-Lee
SexyDexy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

2 new (unintended) additions Empty
PostSubject: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:03 pm

People are Daisy s!

I just found 2 tiny kittens, maybe 3 weeks old on the side of the road. They are skin and bones. One was trying to nurse off the other. I'm going back to look for more. I half expect to find some dead ones. :devil5.gif:

Poor babies.

Last edited by SexyDexy on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Thankfully there are no more. These 2 had made a little "nest" in the grass right on the edge of the road, next to an overpass :affraid:.

They figured out what to do with some soft food and I gave them some water with a syringe. My neighbour (the vet) is going to come in the morning and check them out and give them some wormer and milk replacer if they need it.

I think there is 1 boy and 1 girl (the smaller one).

2 new (unintended) additions Girl
2 new (unintended) additions Boy
2 new (unintended) additions Both
2 new (unintended) additions Both2
2 new (unintended) additions Both3

They have their arms around eachother 2 new (unintended) additions 561245
2 new (unintended) additions Hugging
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:23 pm

thank god you found them...they are lucky, and hats off to you for saving their lives, they are so sweet..
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 pm

What a sin I hate people that just dump kittens like that we had quite a few dumpped at our barn to become "barn cats" at like 3 weeks old one even had a broken leg.

Are you keeping them or going to try to find homes for them?
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 pm

omg Dex.. Joan is really going to call you cinderelly.. hahaha.. almost cried when I saw them.. I have a soft spot for Black cats.. and the answer is no.. one is enough.. but glad you have them.. omg they are so cute.. glad they at least had each other.. and happy they now have you! The Rock girl.. I know why I like you so much.. :hugs2.gif: 2 new (unintended) additions 561245
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 pm

Ugh, this makes 8 between Tom and I. We will most likely keep them. One of Tom's cats is 18 so he won't be with us much longer.

They are cute little farts. Loud and smelly, but cute :roll:. They are still not walking great yet so they kinda stumble around like they are drunk. Every once in a while they shoot like a bullet across the room. They will be a handful for sure.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:43 pm

The kittens are so sweet. Thank heavens you found them. I don't understand how people can just discard animals. Those poor little guys wouldn't have stood a chance without you. Plain to see that they are now safe and sound and getting lots of TLC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:42 am

CINDYRELLY CINDYRELLY CINDYRELLY...............YOU ARE THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD arent they lucky you just happened along. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:50 am

Poor babies Thank god they have a angel to watch over them to love them, hug them and squeeze them.. 2 new (unintended) additions 516453
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 pm

They seem to be healthy except for their weight. The girl weighs 340g and the boy 320g. The boy looks much bigger but it is all fur.

They each go some dewormer this morning and are going to be okay on wet food so atleast I don't have to bottle feed. I went through that for 4 weeks 15 years ago with Nicki and Norman. They were only about 3 days old when I found them.

I'm not very good at names so need suggestions. The girl is much more active than her brother and she has a cute little white bib on her chest. Other than that they are solid Black. Leave it up to me and they will be Blackie Girl and Blackie Boy 2 new (unintended) additions 338415

So, lets hear some names!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:19 pm

How about Nick and Time or Thyme.....as in, you found them in the nick of time?????
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Opps.....forgot that you already have a Nikki...Putting my thinking cap back on.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Still thinking about names for the kitties...how about Lucky and Stars??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:56 am

I found one a few weeks ago, we got home late one night at my boyfriends and this little black kitten came running to me crying. So of course I brought him in, fed him and he was starving. I kept him for a week and made the decision to give him to my neighbors who ADORE him.. He's spoiled rotten but tearing their house to pieces. She has a lot of breakable dishes etc, and well needless to say she's had to put most stuff away until the wild thing calms down! But the most loveable kitten ever, so you know he was a house cat and someone just dropped him off..

Hats off to you for taking them in.. I won't even say what I coudl do to people that just drop them off to fend for themselves.. GAh
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:13 am

After spending a day with them and getting to know their little personalities, I think I'm gonna call the little boy Yogi (I was calling him Boo Boo, so Yogi came to mind) and the little girl is Miss Sassy Pants. She's the wild one for sure.
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:13 am

Too cute Dex. I'm glad you found them and they will have a great home. What's
one or two more. They will blend right in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 new (unintended) additions   2 new (unintended) additions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 new (unintended) additions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Bert's Diner -for everyday conversations around the coffee pot.-
Jump to: