Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horse trailers on eBay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mypony

Horse trailers on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Horse trailers on eBay   Horse trailers on eBay Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:04 pm

Has anyone on here or know of someone that has ever bought a horse trailer off of eBay? The prices seem really good. In some cases, even with driving from the Maritime to where the trailer is located, it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Horse trailers on eBay   Horse trailers on eBay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:36 am

just be careful I know of someone who got ripped off big time on a horse trailer it was a scam.. off of E-Bay
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Tie

PostSubject: Re: Horse trailers on eBay   Horse trailers on eBay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:41 am

I agree - be careful. We almost bid on one last year and it was a scam - E-Bay had even put a warning up as a result of a few people being scammed.

Having said that, I know somebody who bought a trailer on there and it came from Ontario.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse trailers on eBay   Horse trailers on eBay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse trailers on eBay
Page 1 of 1