Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

snake trouble.. :S

Go down 
+2
C4B's
Wissy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

snake trouble.. :S Empty
PostSubject: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:51 pm

I need some help on this .. seems we've had this brown garter snake living close to the house.. I'm careful when I mow or whipper snip I don't hurt him.. he eats the mice that are trying to get into the house.. last week I found him up on the back step near the door he caught me by surprise.. him too.. he took off across my feet off the side of the step into the garden..
well tonight.. Greg comes in and says guess what I found in the hall entrance downstairs.. the snickety .. I first thought he meant Wissy.. .. you see we have a back split and we have a door upstairs to our place and steps going downstairs to the basement apt.. I thought she slipped through the first door and was in the hall.. omg.. she's not an outdoor cat.. so I kind of panicked.. then he says no dear.. snickety snake.. omg now I don't mind him outside but not inside.. he must have slipped under the screen door.. there is a little gap there.. now what.. how to I keep him from coming in the friggin house.. I will not kill him.. and I want him around to eat the field mice..
what to do what to do about Snickety the Snake.. there must be a song in there somewhere.. hehehe
snake trouble.. :S Animated-notes

Snickety do da Snickety day, my oh my what a wonderful day.. lol

snake trouble.. :S Animated-staff

snake trouble.. :S TN_fer_de_lance_snake_709B
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Poor little thing must be getting chilly, get him his own fur lined bed for in front of the fire wissy, you can't expect him to catch mice for you if he is cold hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 pm

oh thanks CB4. ... your a great help.. here let me make this plain and simple.. he is not coming in the house !!!!
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Try blocking the gap in the screen door with steel wool. It is suppose to prevent rodents from crossing through, so maybe it works on snickety snakes as well. If not,

snake trouble.. :S 948176
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:53 pm

haha the whole bottom of the screen door is gapped.. hahaha.. the rubber piece on the bottom.. the sweeper I guess it's called had fallen off.. I have the piece to put back on.. but I still think he can push through that.. bad snake..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:14 pm

HEY THERE LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD.............HAHAHAHA........I'M GONNA BITE YOU IF I COULD.............YOU AND THE MICE AND THE CAT IN THE FIELD..............NEVER EVER EVER TRUST A SNAKE...............IF YOU DONT WANT IT IN THE HOUSE.....i WILL SEND BEAR...........SNAKE BE GONE.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:14 am

haha Oh I don't trust him.. no way.. I don't care if he is outside.. just stay out of my house!!!.. if he tries again I'll have Greg take him down by the lake.. lots of mice around there I suppose
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:34 pm

OMG .... I would absolutely DIE if I found a snake around here. Snakes and I just DON'T get along. I think it's because when I was in kindergarden/grade 1 we lived in Arizona. The airforce base that my dad worked at had an actual snake patrol. We lived in the desert and rattle snakes and scorpions were everywhere. We actually used to catch the scorpions in peanut butter jars - with just enough peanut butter left in them to make their legs sticky so they couldn't get at us. It was drilled into us that if we saw a snake we were to get outta there and tell the nearest adult, who would then call the snake patrol. So one day my buddy and I were running around the outside of the house and we noticed a snake curled up by the waterhose (trying to get out of the heat). We jumped into the house through the bedroom window and by the time my friend's dad went to check things out the bugger was curled up and ready to strike. Snake patrol came and chopped his head off. Then they carried the body into the snake truck. Needless to say I am damaged for life and have a very healthy, slightly psychotic respect (fear) of snakes.

Luckily our island doesn't have any snakes. I knew there was reason I was living here!

My advice to you is .... DON'T SEND SS OVER HERE !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:59 pm

haha I know now not what to bring to your place TAmmy.. no snickety snakes stays here.. well at least outside somewhere.. lol
Back to top Go down
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: Re: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:47 am

so, how's it going with the snake? If you can catch him bring him out here! i've got lots of mice he can eat or scare away. Not only are they in my barn, but one was in my car! noticed the kleenex being torn away...omg...had to laugh! had to set a mouse trap (unfortunately) in my car, on the floor, and caught a good sized mouse!

my car sits most of the summer so guess he/she decided to move in! i only clean the car once a year --sad but true. gotta gut the thing and clean it this week.

haw haw haw.....

i have now, successfully graduated, to a true HAYSEED!

:RoosterRun.gif
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:21 pm

aha LR.. I had a squirrel storing peanuts in my car one year.. bugger..

Yes snickety is still here but hasn't tried to get in the house this week.. but it's the weekend and the door is open most of the time now.. lets see what happens .. if he comes in again.. I'll bring him to your place.. he's really cute.. :) well for a snake anyway..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: snake trouble.. :S   snake trouble.. :S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

snake trouble.. :S
Page 1 of 1