Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!!

Go down 
+2
Wissy
mypony
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mypony

Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!!   Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:29 pm

I have a yellow lab that LOVE to eat veggies. Yesterday I was out in the garden picking some yellow beans for lunch. There were some, but most were not ready to pick. Today I went out to the garden to do some weeding and to my horror some of the bean plants were ripped out and the ones still standing were missing their beans (some had half beans on them) That dam dog eat my beans!

My hubby came running out to see what I was yelling about and he said that there was no evidence that his client (Drake the dog) ate the beans. When I accuse the dog of doing something my hubby always defends him as his lawyer and refers to him as his client. So as we are standing having a debate on whether Drake ate the beans or not, the dog comes walking along and starts to munch on the remaining beans.

I am going to have to put an electric fence around the garden to keep him out. In the past Drake has eaten the beans, carrots and tomatoes. Even though he ate some of my garden I do love my puppy.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!!   Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:24 am

yup that's a lab for ya.. we used to own a yellow lab.. he ate everything .. I have only one word Marley..
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!!   Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:38 am

hahahahahaha - that is too funny! We had a black Lab that would take the whole bean plant too....He loved carrots, he would dig them up.
He would roam the pasture in the fall for apples, eat his fill, and then bring one last one back to the house in his mouth....I can just see your dog "gardening"!!
I miss my Shadow :-(
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!!   Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:56 am

I too have a lab...Libby...a chocolate moose...We refer to her as our 'garborator'...If it's edible (or not) down the hatch it goes... Guess it's a good thing I'm working on getting a lawn not a veggie patch...yet...
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!!   Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:50 pm

How is the "client" doing? I hope you have forgiven him. You may have to adjust your way of thinking - I mean that you'll be planting the garden knowing it'll be his to harvest! Look out Dominion, here you come !!!! I knew there was a reason I didn't garden.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!!   Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:17 am

My mom's lab loves veggies too.

My dog, Duke, watches me pick beans and peas then go back after I leave a pokes at the plants. I always catch him in time now though, I know him too well. He does grab the apples off the trees though (only dwarf trees - perfect height for him). At first I think he thought they were a ball since they look just like his Kong, but now he thinks it a game I figure. They're nice apples too. Anything within reach is gone. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!!   Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey ate MY YELLOW BEANS!!!!
Page 1 of 1