Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

it was a very bad day..lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

it was a very bad day..lol Empty
PostSubject: it was a very bad day..lol   it was a very bad day..lol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:25 am

I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me.

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod. :roll:
it was a very bad day..lol 762774
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: it was a very bad day..lol   it was a very bad day..lol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:49 am

OMG........I SURE HOPE YOU ARE FUNNIER WHEN I COME TO THE BOWIE CLINIC...............HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA it was a very bad day..lol 336163 it was a very bad day..lol 336163 :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: it was a very bad day..lol   it was a very bad day..lol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:18 am

whaddddddaaaa mean I am funny.. well to me anyway.. lol...
and you better be coming to the clinic.. Nancy and I were thinking.. just thinking.. if it's ok with the club is we would go down on Labour day.. MOnday.. and set up the tents.. then we'd be there on Friday.. save a lot of trouble.. and we could crash if we wanted.. I sure hope it's not 30 degrees out that weekend.. gawd I thought I'd die last nite.. the heat.. wow..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: it was a very bad day..lol   it was a very bad day..lol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 am

I STILL LOVE YOU.............. :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: it was a very bad day..lol   it was a very bad day..lol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:50 am

you are bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: it was a very bad day..lol   it was a very bad day..lol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 am

haha I am bad..
I know you love me Joan but will you share the tent with me that's the question.. hehehehehe :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: it was a very bad day..lol   it was a very bad day..lol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:27 am

I'm climbing right in that queen sized inflatable bed with you silly........its REAL LOVE. :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: it was a very bad day..lol   it was a very bad day..lol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:02 pm

So where am i sleeping........... with my horse????????? hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: it was a very bad day..lol   it was a very bad day..lol Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:38 pm

hahah CB4 we have two tents.. one for you and Joan.. and I'm putting a real lock on mine.. omg.. Joan scares me.. lol.... oh well she won't stay long if she gets in... I'll save all my good ones for her... ummmmmmmmmmmm now what can I eat before I arrive lol! .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it was a very bad day..lol   it was a very bad day..lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it was a very bad day..lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: