Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY

Go down 
+12
SexyDexy
Loves Color
Sailorgirl
lb-ranch
charlo
C4B's
Freva
D-Cutch
Simi
Wranglin'ruff
Wissy
just joan
16 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Empty
PostSubject: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:26 am

SHE NEARLY DIED........NOT KIDDING.......FOR REAL

She posted a response the other day to something and when I read it I noticed she had added a piece about her health......so me being nosy ....asked

this is what she wrote
definitely not planned! I had been anaemic since early June and had had my period for two months straight. I kept going to the dr weekly and he kept giving me pills to stop the bleeding but it did not. By Monday August 3...I was so weak, dizzy and couldn't breathe that my husband took me to outpatients. I was admitted immediately and had to have 5 units of blood. I was in fact bleeding to death. My hemaglobin count was down to 60! (should be 140 - 150 for me). I ended up with a hysterectomy on Monday once they got my blood level up to a safe count for surgery. It is now at 103 so will still takes months to reach a normal level but at least there is no bleeding.. It has not been a fun time and really put us at a disadvantage (help wise)..but we are managing. My friend is going to finish up the last of the lessons this week and I will be turning all but 3 horses to pasture for the rest of the summer and fall to allow time for healing! I should be off work an additional 6-8 wks so will be a bit rough without my regular pay but at least sick leave pays a bit! LOL. Thank god all the hay is in...the neighbors were wonderful as Earl was right in the middle of haying when all this happened. You just never know whats in store!

I was checking with her today and she says she is a little stronger and has help from her family....

I'm going to let her tell a funny story about almost PEEING IN HER CHAIR..........

BUT GIRLS........LETS ALL PLEASE SEND HER SOME GOOD VIBES.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:02 am

:hug.gif: oh big hugs from me.. and many many healing vibes coming your way PL.. get well soon..
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:09 am

Thats terrible! I hope you are feeling better soon!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:09 am

:get_well_soon_

:hugs_graphics_

Heal fast PL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:20 am

Yikers,... what a scary experience. I'm sure glad you're here to tell the tale PL. Lots of positive thoughts going your way for a quick recovery!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 am

Paint Lady--- wishing you a speedy return to good health. :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 pm

Good vibes heading her way for a speedy recovery!!!
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Oh wow very scary, glad you were able to catch it in time. Many Hugs and well wishes being sent your way.

:hugs_graphics_
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:17 pm

I had seen one post about her being in hospital but had no idea how serious it was.
We're thinking of you and praying for a speedy complete recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:25 pm

:get_well_soon_ Good vibes sent to Paint Lady!!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:32 pm

What a scary thing to have happen. Hope everything heals up soon without too much trouble and you're back at it this fall.
Back to top Go down
Paint-Lady

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Thanks so much for the well wishes guys! It has been an ordeal for sure. I had a real hard time dealing with the blood transfusions....its not something I ever saw myself doing but was told I really had no choice! I do have a different take on it now though and am even going to donate blood myself once I am able to.

Joan mentioned my funny story...LOL...well here is what happened....

I find myself most comfortable in the big soft comfy recliner...only problem is, when I am in it, I can't get out! So, hubby got me all comfy (reclined back...pillow under my legs etc...) and then he said, I'm gonna go out and water the horses and I'll be right in....well, while out there, company showed up and they got to talking and HE FORGOT about me in the chair. Here I am, inside, really needing to PEE....Its like OMG, what am I gonna do, I can't get out of this chair. I fretted for quite a while before I realized the phone was beside the chair...so I had to call him on his cell phone to come quick....LOL. He came in laughing and said that he had me on time out! He's lucky he had his cell on him because it was HIS chair....LOL...and I would have had an accident if he hadn't got in when he did!!! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 pm

oh you poor thing..
nothing worse than having to go and can't get to the bathroom..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:42 pm

hahahahaha..........at least you have something to smile about today!!!!!! keep your chin up missus. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:20 pm

yikes Heal quickly thats a scary situation to be in
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 am

Get well soon girl!!!!! :hugs2.gif:
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:01 am

get well soon paint lady!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY   CAN WE  SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN WE SPARE SOME GOOD WISHES FOR PAINT LADY
Page 1 of 1