Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a tool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Looking for a tool Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a tool   Looking for a tool Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:03 am

I am looking to borrow/buy a scythe....You know that harvesting tool like the one you use on Farmtown to harvest your crops...An old fashion tool

We are fencing in the horses new pasture and this tool will be a dream to cut down the acre or more of golden rod and small alders that cover an old pasture area that we want to bring back....we have beautiful wooded areas with small clearings among the trees also standing full of golden rod and small alders....I know the horses would eventually break it down but my ponies deserve to have it taken down for them...They have enough to do with all the eating and pooping they have to do in a run of a day.....lol

If anyone had one of these hanging around please let me know....We would be very greatful....(I really don't want to have to do it with hedge clippers....I would be missing in those feild areas for days if I had to)

Or if anyone around my area has a bush hog they want to practice on can feel free and practise on our areas that need attention
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Looking for a tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a tool   Looking for a tool Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:09 pm

cc we used to have one.. I 'll check in the garage to see if it's still there..
Back to top Go down

Looking for a tool
Page 1 of 1