Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOT SURE WHICH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

NOT SURE WHICH Empty
PostSubject: NOT SURE WHICH   NOT SURE WHICH Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:21 pm

I'm not sure if this is a good day or a bad day. All I know is that it's going to be a long day. I have to take Lord Gord to the hospital this afternoon for his "nip" that I've been asking him for the past 4 years. Kayla went into St. John's with my neighbour this morning for gymnastics. She is being picked up at 1:00 and dropped off at my SIL's. After I get the Lord home and settled into his chair with a bag of peas I'll be heading into St. John's to meet up with Kayla. Mooch a supper and then wait for my parents' flight to arrive at 11:00 tonight. Kayla and I will then load them and their suitcases into the truck and head back home. I'm expecting to get back here by 1 a.m. Why is it that I am thinking the 6:30 am feeding tomorrow morning is going to feel like it's extra early?!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

NOT SURE WHICH Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT SURE WHICH   NOT SURE WHICH Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:12 pm

THATS A PRETTY CLANDESTINE LITTLE SHOW YOU ARE TRYING TO RUN THERE MISSY............A LITTLE NIP AND TUCK FOR OLD LORDY GORDY, SWINGING AROUND THE BARS AND BEAMS FOR KAYLA, AND A FULL HOUSE OF GUESTS FOR YOU...........YOU REALLY ROCK...........I;M NOT SURE I WOULD BE THOUGHTFUL ENOUGH ABOUT THE PEAS THOUGH............SO YOU ARE A BETTER MAN THAN I AM GUNGADIN., :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

NOT SURE WHICH Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT SURE WHICH   NOT SURE WHICH Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:21 pm

I forgot to mention that the folks are here for a month! The Lord is hobbling around - I'm showing no mercy. Complaining about a few little stitches. Little does he know what he would have felt like if I had done the "altering" that was done in my dreams a month ago! :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

NOT SURE WHICH Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT SURE WHICH   NOT SURE WHICH Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:16 pm

he should be thanking his lucky stars and just whistling dixie. :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

NOT SURE WHICH Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT SURE WHICH   NOT SURE WHICH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOT SURE WHICH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: