Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats been going on.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MSFarm

Whats been going on. Empty
PostSubject: Whats been going on.   Whats been going on. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Ok heres whats happening.
(And I can't let my parents know about all the plans till later as its my dads birthday and I don't want to turn it into a sad day/week for him. )

This past week, I desided to move out of home. I just feel like its time. and my parents and me are not agreeing on things 100%.

I gave myself till Oct to find a place in/around the city I live by now. (trying to get out by my full time job, which is like a 20-30 min drive from home)
And I could not leave the horses at home as my parents are experinced horse people and so if anything happened it would not be good. Leaving the horses was not an option.
And I just got a 2 year old cat this year. he was fully mine and they would rather not keep him if I left.
And I have a rabbit.
And one of the dogs is mine.

so I did not only have to find a place for me but for my animals too.

And so if I did not find a place around here I was going to move to a farming commuity to work on a friends farm. (about 45 mins away... I would not be working full time with horses anymore only cows so I was not happpy about that)

So, I talked to my boss and he said we could work somthing out with the horses and Rabbit. so that was fine. But board for 3-4 horses + donkey was going to be aLOT!
so I had to bite the bullet and deside to sell some horses.

One horse is probably going to go back to its old family to find an other retirement home.
Kasper is still for sale.
Sandy is going to say with me. (but I'm trying to see if I can free lease her out)
Harold (I think) is going to guard sheep for the winter. (Free of charge)

I was trying to find a place that I could take my cat. I put out ads, got one nice reply for a extremly nice place (100% more then what I was looking for) but the rent was 500$... and plus horse board... I would not be able to eat, or drive, or anything...
so I turned it down...
I knew that I might take a while, but I was getting a little scared I would not find somthing.
Then on Saturday afternoon I got a email saying to call that they might have a room.
so that night when I was in that end of town I called.
The woman sounded REALLY nice. and she invited me over to look around.
Its a young couple (30-35) with two young kinds (2-5) two cats and one cute dog.
It was still more then what I was looking for but for 300$ amonth with everything I could not turn it down! I thought could only dream about a nice place for that much! so to say the least, I'm really happy about that. AND I can bring my cat!!!

so things are really turning out ok.

And I know its going to be bumpy for the first little bit, but hey, I just see it as life. if it was easy it would be no fun eh?

Its really hard to sell Kasper. I've been putting alot of training into him and he is turning into a amazing little horsey.
But I know I would not be able to keep him.
And also its hard selling him because I kind of need to do it fast but also can't really NEG on price too much. as I need the money and he is worth what I'm asking with the training I've put into him.

hopefully this all makes sence, I'm typing fast... sorry for any spelling mistakes...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on.   Whats been going on. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Going out on your own is a huge step but it sounds as though you have put a lot of thought into your decision which is good. I have told a few people about Kasper but I am not sure whether they contacted you or not. I am sure you will be able to place him. He is a nice boy.

Does your monthly cost include meals?? It sounds like a nice situation. It is sometimes very hard to find a place that will welcome animals but it sounds as though the familly are animal lovers. Wishing you good luck. Glad things are looking up for you!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on.   Whats been going on. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:44 pm

thanks.
I've acouple emails about kasper but have not gotten any new ones for a day or two.

no it does not include meals. but I don't eat much at all so that is not going to be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on.   Whats been going on. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:19 pm

Best of luck with your new venture...If you want it bad enough it will work out....
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on.   Whats been going on. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:33 pm

thanks

I told my parents all my plans tonight. I just could not hold it in anylonger... they where making huge plans that I know would not happen because I was moving.

I wanted to wait till tomorrow though. as today was my dads 50th.

My dad is really happy. I'm going to be moving my pet bunny to where Sandy is going to be boarded. and he HATES that thing... so he is fairly happy...

My mom is not too happy.
But I am the youngest. I have a older Sister and a brother (sis is the oldest)
my sister moved when she was 16.
Brother is still at home (at 21)
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on.   Whats been going on. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:23 pm

well, Harold is on his way to his new temp Home.
When I went out into the pasture, he came running up. he walked all the way out of the pasture with me and stood there while me and the people talked.
and then he walked RIGHT ONTO the trailer (when I asked him to) I've NEVER seen anything load so easily!
I'm really going to miss him.
it was hard to watch them drive out the driveway with my boy. and he was probably extremely confused.
But now I have to focus on getting Kasper a good home and Finding out when Princess is leaving.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on.   Whats been going on. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Lots of arrangements to be made but it sounds like you're getting through the. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on.   Whats been going on. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:38 am

yea, lots of things to do.
have acouple new people looking at him
had one person come out last night.
its going to be close though...
not much time left before he has to be moved and I'll need the money. :roll:
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on.   Whats been going on. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:06 pm

update:
Have people coming tonight to check out Kasper.
Got a couple more hours at one of my works. a job of which I'm going to have to nearly stop once I move. because of gas. and its a nice job. but not enough hours to drive all that way
I was able to sell some more things I did not need. and when I have time I might try to post some more things.

And if the people who are coming tonight do not buy Kasper, I have one other person trying to set a viewing date with me.

I'm planing on moving myself the 3rd of Oct. I have hardly even started to pack. hardly any time.
have no idea when I can/will move the horses. I would like to move them before me but not sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on.   Whats been going on. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats been going on.
Page 1 of 1