Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My pics from Bowie clinic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

My pics from Bowie clinic Empty
PostSubject: My pics from Bowie clinic   My pics from Bowie clinic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:57 am

Here are mine from yesterday. I must say though that it was the best Bowie clinic I've been too. What a blast!! I rode Dylan Saturday morning and he was being a bit of a pig so Bowie got on and fixed him. I had pulled a muscle in my thigh, so Cathy graciously rode Dylan for me Saturday evening, sore foot and all!! Thanks Cathy!! After the Saturday sessions were done, we had a surprise potluck party for Cathy and Bowie. They were presented with a picture of their dog Brook as well as two cakes, a card everyone wrote in and lots of food! We went out and hung out at the picnic tables later on and Joan had us laughing so hard there were tears flowing with her stories!! It was great to meet old and new friends at the clinic! I'm so glad you could all make it!
I rode Dylan in both sessions yesterday and I know for a fact that I could have ridden him with no bridle at the lope!! What a difference! We love you Bowie!!
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=157118&id=751630730&l=1f8a2677d5
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: My pics from Bowie clinic   My pics from Bowie clinic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:13 am

YOU GOT SOME REALLY GOOD SHOTS...........almost the one of Buck head over teakettle........looks like you nearly took it then went....WTF!!!!!!! THANK GOD BOTH HIM AND BOWIE were ok.......what a blast on saturday though....I cant talk today....my throat is way too sore........thanks for having us.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: My pics from Bowie clinic   My pics from Bowie clinic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:29 am

Good pictures, i had a fantastic weekend, learnt lots and Bowie is great!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: My pics from Bowie clinic   My pics from Bowie clinic Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Great pictures! awesome to hear that every one had a really good weekend :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pics from Bowie clinic   My pics from Bowie clinic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My pics from Bowie clinic
Page 1 of 1