Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rant..dirty horse trailer!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
htt_fsc

Rant..dirty horse trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Rant..dirty horse trailer!   Rant..dirty horse trailer! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:24 pm

So today I was out doing some barnwork, doing the regular stuff, when I went to the trailer tack room to grab something..I noticed the trailer was parked more ahead then usual..anyways, went into the tack room to find ALL of my stuff on the floor. So I then go to the back of the trailer..the worst smell ever is coming from the back. I go in and look around, and its obvious someone was using it. The walls were scuffed up in one side and there was little bits of poop in there.

First thing I do is call dad..he lent out the trailer to our "friends" (not very horse knowledgeable). They put the horse in the wrong side (we have a tack room in the front so it shouldnt have made too much difference). I was in the trailer for less then 2 minutes and I can't get this icky smell off of my hands, as far as I know it was a stb, and im not sure where it came from. Now Im going to have to disinfect the trailer, great! The tack room was messy from the drive, had I known someone was going to be using the trailer, I would have taken my stuff out..actually no one would have been taking the trailer had I known.

Its not really my fathers fault, as far as he knows trailering a horse is the same everytime, but I made sure hes not going to lend it out again! It really just annoys me that these people won't LEARN about proper horse care, they think they know everything already!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Rant..dirty horse trailer!   Rant..dirty horse trailer! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:32 pm

You would think that it would have been common courtesy for them to have cleaned the trailer for you after borrowing it. I think it is a good idea to disinfect since you aren't sure what or where the horse came from. Can't say that I blame you for being peeved....not at your Dad but that people take a good gesture forgranted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Rant..dirty horse trailer!   Rant..dirty horse trailer! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:55 am

They get to go on the NOT EVER AGAIN LIST. :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Rant..dirty horse trailer!   Rant..dirty horse trailer! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:03 pm

That would really tick me off! Not that Dad lent the trailer, but that the people who borrowed it didn't have the common courtesy to clean it. I trailered a friend of mine last week and she TOTALLY cleaned the trailer. Without me even having to ask her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant..dirty horse trailer!   Rant..dirty horse trailer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant..dirty horse trailer!
Page 1 of 1