Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They're Growing Up

Go down 
+4
Oakie Dokie
just joan
Dun Tru
Freva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

They're Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: They're Growing Up   They're Growing Up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:11 am

It is so hard to believe that we are nearing the end of September. Karma and Happy are all settled into new homes We have Simmi, Roxy and Holly all leaving this weekend and Lily went to her new home on the Island last weekend. Sam and Mikey will be leaving late October. It is so bittersweet when they leave in that you know they are going to new homes where they will get lots of TLC but a bit sad because we are so fond of them.

Breeze

They're Growing Up Sept1109007

Holly

They're Growing Up Sept0709020

Simmi

They're Growing Up SimiAugust13

Chip

They're Growing Up Sept1209016

Sam

They're Growing Up HeidisSam

Robin

They're Growing Up Sept1209016-1

]

Roxy

They're Growing Up Aug2109058

Mikey

They're Growing Up Sept2009003
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables

They're Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Growing Up   They're Growing Up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:21 am

Aww well least they all have good homes, but I know exactly what you mean. It's never easy to see them go..

I cried and cried when I sold my two boys.. One ended up in a awesome home, the other didn't end up in what I thought was the best home.. Breaks my heart.. But I guess it wasn't as much their fault as the barn owner.. Selling isn't easy that's for sure... I think I am almost done raising them because I just feel so guilty... But when they are in great homes, it sure makes it so easy in the long run..

Good luck.. :)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

They're Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Growing Up   They're Growing Up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:34 am

Thanks Zoey...I am confident that the foals are all going to really super homes. We have met a lot of really nice folks and most keep in touch, sending pics or a quick call or email to let us know how things are going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

They're Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Growing Up   They're Growing Up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:30 am

Aww I can imagine that this time of year is tough! But at least you can take comfort in knowing they are going to be well loved!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

They're Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Growing Up   They're Growing Up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 am

you should be HAPPY at all your accomplishments........look what you guys have produced..........a beautiful crop of happy healthy babies that folks are lining up to take home and love...........WELL DONE!!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi ITS A HAPPY THING.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Oakie Dokie

They're Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Growing Up   They're Growing Up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:34 am

I love Breeze, she looks so sporty.....Simmi is beautiful too..I like the black shading around his fetlocks.....What am I talking about " I LOVE THEM ALL".....Congrats on finding great homes... It is not always an easy thing to do.....You are a respected breeder, you should be proud of yourself...

Cheers!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

They're Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Growing Up   They're Growing Up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:37 am

I love Mikey he's so cute and small. I could never breed them cause i'd get attached and want to keep them all.

Zoey didn't your one boy end up in a good home in the end ???
Back to top Go down
Tie

They're Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Growing Up   They're Growing Up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:33 pm

They are all so sweet and that Chip is an absolute sweetheart (if only I was into QHs). :)
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

They're Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Growing Up   They're Growing Up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:55 pm

They are all so beautiful! I would love to have any one of them :D
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

They're Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Growing Up   They're Growing Up Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:14 pm

Lovely group of foals!!! Glad to hear you've found them all wonderful homes!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

They're Growing Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Growing Up   They're Growing Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're Growing Up
Page 1 of 1