Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawson goes english

Go down 
+3
Wissy
Tammy
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

Dawson goes english Empty
PostSubject: Dawson goes english   Dawson goes english Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:21 pm

Well the original plan for last weekend was not to show since i really could not afford it, but after being down for the day watching the Valley Reiner's show on Saturday i knew i could make it work to be there on Sunday. I decided to try something different this time and showed him all english. He was a bit of a goof for his first two classes, but he had had 3 weeks off while i was in Ontario and then was sick, so he'd only had 4 rides after the break. He made up for it in the last two classes though, he was awesome! i was so happy!

Dawson goes english IMG_0001

Dawson goes english IMG_0017

Dawson goes english IMG_0019

Dawson goes english IMG_0024

Dawson goes english IMG_0033

Dawson goes english IMG_0037

Dawson goes english IMG_0068

Dawson goes english IMG_0070

Dawson goes english IMG_0076

Dawson goes english IMG_0101

Dawson goes english IMG_0103
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Dawson goes english   Dawson goes english Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Is there anything that blue eyed boy CAN'T do? He looks stunning as usual (not that he's one of my favourites or anything ...)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Dawson goes english   Dawson goes english Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:36 pm

J.. Dawson looks good no matter what saddle you put on him.. Awesome...
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Dawson goes english   Dawson goes english Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Aww I just love Dawson, english or western!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Dawson goes english   Dawson goes english Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Thanks guys ! hehe i think he even wanted to try jumping yesterday :P the BO had set up a few jumps and trotting poles out in the feild by the barn so we went out to just ride around and use the trotting poles. Before i got on i jogged him over one of the lowest cross rails and he took a huge jump over it. When i got on after that i found his eyes and then his body kept drifting towards the jumps while we were riding around them.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Dawson goes english   Dawson goes english Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:27 pm

he look great Julie!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Dawson goes english   Dawson goes english Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 pm

I am really sick this week ( have no brain) and when i first saw these pictures on fb i couldn't remember if you rode english or western but didn't want to ask lol. I was pretty sure you rode western but all the show pics are english he looks great as always
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Dawson goes english   Dawson goes english Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 am

He certainly can pull off English of Western without a hitch!!! You two look great :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawson goes english   Dawson goes english Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawson goes english
Page 1 of 1