Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall is here...how about there????

Go down 
+3
D-Cutch
~TC~
Freva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

Fall is here...how about there???? Empty
PostSubject: Fall is here...how about there????   Fall is here...how about there???? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:56 am

We are getting really colorful and the leaves are falling in Woodstock...How about where you are??????
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here...how about there????   Fall is here...how about there???? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:00 am

Yeah, seemed like the leaves changed color overnight.... It was fast... Very pretty...
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here...how about there????   Fall is here...how about there???? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:34 am

It's arrived on PEI!!!

We've already had temperatures down to 2 degrees... yack! Although I must say the nice cool weather makes for great rides!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here...how about there????   Fall is here...how about there???? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:03 pm

The leaves are just starting to change over here. The past two days we've had nice temps (high teens) but the rain has pelted down today. And I mean ALOT ! It's supposed to rain for the next 4 days, stop 1 day and then start again. Can you say WET?!!! Stretch is definitely not impressed. I promised myself today that I was going to ignore his sad face and leave them out in the rain. It was 17 degrees and no wind. Unfortunately Stretch hung his head in the stall window the entire time I was doing the barn and made sure he flinched whenever a drop trickled down his side. Guess who was in the barn by 3:00 this afternoon? Here's a hint ... His name starts with S ...
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here...how about there????   Fall is here...how about there???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:48 am

I was in St.Stephen Thurs/Fri last week and on the drive there I noticed the difference in the trees as soon as we got past Moncton. The oranges and reds were almost neon, very pretty.

I haven't driven through there since I was a kid and going through the Sussex area was beautiful. The colours and farms were right out of a magazine.

We're starting to change colours here, another week or two it will be really nice.
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here...how about there????   Fall is here...how about there???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Well its fall here in Grande Prairie, well I guess you could call it fall. It goes down to around 2-3 at night, but up to 30 in the day! Very crazy weather.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here...how about there????   Fall is here...how about there???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:20 am

they better wait to change here for another 2 weeks........thats when CELTIC COLOURS IS ON........boy, if you ever get the chance to visit cape breton....do it the first 2 weeks in October.......the scenery is magnificent and there are lots of fiddle, pipe, and singing ceildhs going on everywhere..........its a great time to come.......google CELTIC COLOURS.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall is here...how about there????   Fall is here...how about there???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall is here...how about there????
Page 1 of 1