Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY

Go down 
+3
lb-ranch
Freva
Tammy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Empty
PostSubject: DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY   DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:48 am

It doesn't matter how many times Thunder lays down for a nap (which is almost daily), whenever he lays flat on his side I think he's dead. Life is carrying on around him - at usually a fevered pitch - and he doesn't even respond. I'M going to be the one that's dead soon. From a friggin' heart attack. Here's a few pictures to show you what I mean. Now tell me if he looks dead or not!

DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY IMG_1870

DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY IMG_1871

DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY IMG_1872

Darned! Photobucket just crashed on me! Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'll have to try and post the pictures later on today. I just noticed that it is pouring rain so I'd better get out and clean the stalls in case his royal highness Stretch has a hissy fit about being in the rain. Not that he's spoiled or anything. Maybe someday we'll actually get the roof put back on the shelter so that life isn't so tragic for the old man!

Here are a few pictures of the house after Kayla and I put up the "fall" decorations. I don't mind putting decorations up but I hate taking them down so our decorations aren't holiday oriented - we go with the season. For example, our "Christmas" decorations don't involve Santa, they involve winter stuff like snowmen, snowflakes, that sort of thing. That way I have a few months to take them down. It makes me look more like Martha Stewart than a Desperate Housewife!

You may notice that Little Miss Kayla is POSING in this one. I'm sure that she figures she's a super model!

DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY IMG_1876

DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY IMG_1877

Last edited by Tammy on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY   DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:06 am

Me thinks you have some pampered ponies...in a good way. Can't have "His Royal Regalness", Stretch,who is majestic, by the way, getting sprinkled on..lol Looking forward to the pics of Thunder...I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes they lie so still for so long that you think...perhaps I should go check for a pulse and then , if you look closely, you might see the flick of and ear or the slightest flip of the tail...and breathe a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY   DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:07 am

my 2 yr old did that to my husband the other day, he noticed she was flat out lying in the sun and the other horses had gone off to the other field without her, he walked to within a couple feet of her before she finally lifted her head to look at him then flopped back down to snooze some more, half hour later she got up and trotted off to join the rest of the herd.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY   DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:12 pm

hahahaha...........yup..............he looks dead to me........I hate it when they do that.............and thats the first picture I've ever seen of your house...........ITS REALLY PRETTY.........LOVE THE LANDSCAPING..........but why do your 2 FALL GUYS NOT MATCH ON THE POSTS..........just to piss you off..........Kayla does look like a super model. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY   DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:51 am

The two guys don't match because (a) I'm a bit of a rebel and like to irritate people who need to be PERFECT, and (b) one of the poles has my horse head dinner bell on it and I didn't want to cover it up.

So suck it up JJ and enjoy the view!
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY   DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:51 am

he is just so relaxed.... sweet
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY   DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:42 am

great pictures...
your daughter is some sweet and love the house!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY   DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:12 pm

That is one relaxed, dead looking pony for sure!!!!

As for Kayla...she's got the look!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY   DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:01 pm

He looks so comfy...

I went to walmart to get some pictures developed (before the digital camera) and the lady looked very sad.. and asked me a question I shall never forget... "Are those horses dead?" I had taken some almost identical pictures of some horses right down and sleeping...
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY   DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:45 pm

:doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY   DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEAD OR ASLEEP? - PICTURES ADDED ... FINALLY
Page 1 of 1