Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Safety Vests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

Safety Vests Empty
PostSubject: Safety Vests   Safety Vests Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:09 am

I want to get my daughter a new safety vest to wear when she is jumping. Does anyone know of one that is comfortable? We bought hers a couple of years ago and she has only worn it once, she says that it is too long in the back and pushes her forward.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Safety Vests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Vests   Safety Vests Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:33 am

there is a new one in the Greenhawk catalogue.......shorter in the front and back....it might help.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Loves Color

Loves Color

Safety Vests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Vests   Safety Vests Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am

Does anyone know a tack shop in Nova Scotia that sells the Outlyne by AirOwear? This looks like the one and I would like for my daughter to try it on and see it if I am going to invest that kind of money.
Back to top Go down
Imagine

Safety Vests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Vests   Safety Vests Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 pm

I dont know of a tack shop, but I too would love to know who sells them locally.

I would stay away from the ones that they sell at Greenhawk as they are not approved. jmho
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

Safety Vests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Vests   Safety Vests Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:09 pm

I have found them on line at http://www.gifthorsegallery.ca/; but, I would really like to get her to try it on before I purchase it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Safety Vests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Vests   Safety Vests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safety Vests
Page 1 of 1