Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT was he thinking?!

Go down 
+4
SexyDexy
just joan
Simi
Tammy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

WHAT was he thinking?! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT was he thinking?!   WHAT was he thinking?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:39 pm

So this weekend the Lord decides to scrape up the gravel from the driveway. It only cost us moocho denaros 3 years ago to put it all down. He's now decided that it's too "alive" and so has it in his head to put down some sort of "wonder stone" that will compact and become like cement. I tried to veto the idea because (a) seems like a friggin' waste of time and money to me, (b) the current gravel keeps the doggie mud tracks to a minimum in the house, and (c) there are enough other things around here that NEED to be done (ie: roof on my shelter before the snow flies). Not to mention that we've been trying to get our excavator guy out all summer to do some work so I thought it was silly to move the gravel now when we don't know how long we have to wait.

Anyhow ... what do I know, eh? This weekend the Lord and BIL scraped the gravel up with the bucket of the tractor and deposited it in the front yard. Apparently it is now earmarked to be used in the "fire pit". That's an entirely different bag of hammers. My entire driveway/parking area (all 600 feet of it) is nothing but a MUD field now. And tomorrow they are calling for 40 mm of rain. Needless to say there are muddy doggie tracks throughout the entire house. Lord Gord was muttering something this morning about, "can't even wear socks in the house now because of all the friggin' mess the dog makes." I had to bite my tongue and sit on my hands so I wouldn't wring his neck. No word on when my excavator guy is coming but I can guarantee it won't be tomorrow with 40 mm of rain and winds of 110 kms/hr.

And so the question remains ... WHAT WAS HE THINKING? :scratch:

Must go now and mop up the floor before I get Kayla from school and take her to gymnastics. Hopefully that will keep the peace for one more night (but I doubt it)! WHAT was he thinking?! 989857
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: WHAT was he thinking?!   WHAT was he thinking?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:03 pm

oh my god I would Slap him hard!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WHAT was he thinking?!   WHAT was he thinking?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:54 pm

thats why men should all live together.....and when we need to get laid or have the driveway shuvelled we just invite them over...........I HATE MEN for being idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT was he thinking?!   WHAT was he thinking?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:13 pm

I would bannish him and the dog from the house till he gets it cleaned up. All he had to do was put a layer of crusher dust over the existing gravel. It would have packed down perfectly (that's what I have in my paddock).

I like Joan's suggestion. They need their own island where they can act like turds and pat eachother on the back for it. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT was he thinking?!   WHAT was he thinking?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:16 pm

omg I could say so much but I won't.. but do agree they should all be banished.. and only called upon when needed.. :roll:
Back to top Go down
munchmom

PostSubject: Re: WHAT was he thinking?!   WHAT was he thinking?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Amen to that ladies!!! I though my DH was the biggest idiot on the planet but it looks like he has competition!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: WHAT was he thinking?!   WHAT was he thinking?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:16 pm

Glad to hear you're all onboard with me. And Sexy Dexy - I'd NEVER banish the dog - I like her! (tee hee).
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: WHAT was he thinking?!   WHAT was he thinking?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:39 pm

This thread has me laughing a lot!!! And reading it to my hubby.

Perhaps there could be section on the island where they can fart, and laugh about it, as they waft the scented breeze around. And snore, oh snore loudly, to their hearts content, without annoying, shrewish wives thumping them and suggesting they move to another room so that poor, tired wives can sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: WHAT was he thinking?!   WHAT was he thinking?! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:57 pm

WHAT was he thinking?! 584417 WHAT was he thinking?! 584417 WHAT was he thinking?! 584417
that is TOO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good job you SEEM to have kept your sense of humor!!!!
Glad to see from all of the responses that we all have our crosses to bear!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT was he thinking?!   WHAT was he thinking?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT was he thinking?!
Page 1 of 1