Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

16 inch Barrel Saddle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

16 inch Barrel Saddle Empty
PostSubject: 16 inch Barrel Saddle   16 inch Barrel Saddle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:23 pm

16 inch Billy Shaw Barrel Saddle for sale. 7 inch gullet. $600

16 inch Barrel Saddle HPIM2664
Back to top Go down
Terri

PostSubject: saddle   16 inch Barrel Saddle Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 pm

would like to know more about saddle7722382
Back to top Go down
Terri

PostSubject: saddle   16 inch Barrel Saddle Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 pm

would like to know more,please call Terri at 772-2382
Back to top Go down
Terri

PostSubject: saddle   16 inch Barrel Saddle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:09 pm

My name is Terri,I am a friend of Sue. Lowe,I would like to know is there any way that we could get the saddle to see if it would fit the horse and if this is the saddle I am looking for.I have bought 2 from the States and they don`t fit my horses.Sue. knows me real well,if you need to ask about me ,you can give her a call-if it fits I deffinatly will purchace it.thank you ps excuse the spelling
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: 16 inch Barrel Saddle   16 inch Barrel Saddle Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Most definitely,yes you may try the saddle. I understand completely about saddle fit, for the horse and the rider. The saddle I am currently riding in is the 3rd saddle I have tried on my mare. If this saddle was a tad wider I would have kept it for her, but I do have quite a large horse with big shoulders.
I work shift work so it may be a while before I can get it to you. I am working all weekend, so unles you know of anyone coming this way let me know and we can hook up. Also Sue has a great link to the horse people around so maybe she can help with that as well. Don't panic about anyone else taking the saddle. I will wait until you try it before letting anyone else.
Jocelyn
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: 16 inch Barrel Saddle   16 inch Barrel Saddle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:58 am

Ok Terri Oldsabblebags will drop it of at the flower shop and get Tammy to run it to Sam's mom's place and I will get Sam to grab it Sunday and bring it to my place you can pick it up there or I will bring it to work for you..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Terri

PostSubject: saddle   16 inch Barrel Saddle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:26 am

bless you guys,don`t know what I would do without you Sue.if you could,I will pick it up at your work on Mon. and thank you so much.your friend Terri
Back to top Go down
Terri

PostSubject: Re: 16 inch Barrel Saddle   16 inch Barrel Saddle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:23 pm

sorry, but saddle didn1t fit the horse . i really apprichiate you letting me try the saddle out, sue has the saddle now, and she has someone else trying it out .

thank you verry much.

terri .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 16 inch Barrel Saddle   16 inch Barrel Saddle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

16 inch Barrel Saddle
Page 1 of 1