Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got all the flights booked..

Go down 
+4
Wissy
Tammy
Jolie
Simi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Got all the flights booked.. Empty
PostSubject: Got all the flights booked..   Got all the flights booked.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:45 am

Some Friends and I are heading off to Florida in Jan. I am so excited to visit my friends, haven't seen them in a long time some not since i moved back to Nova Scotia..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Jolie

Jolie

PostSubject: Re: Got all the flights booked..   Got all the flights booked.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Jealous!! My husband and I keep talking about taking a trip somewhere...but never get around to doing it. Hope you have fun and great weather!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Got all the flights booked..   Got all the flights booked.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:40 pm

What a perfect time of year for a mid winter break! Jealous ... Got all the flights booked.. 814562
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Got all the flights booked..   Got all the flights booked.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:32 am

yay!!! don't forget to take lots and lots of pics so you can share how much fun you have.. !!!!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Got all the flights booked..   Got all the flights booked.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:50 am

Lucky duck!!! I'm with Wissy - take lots of pictures!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Got all the flights booked..   Got all the flights booked.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:57 am

I've never been to Florida. I can imagine it's just beautiful in January. Lucky you!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Got all the flights booked..   Got all the flights booked.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:11 am

That is awesome. Now instead of counting down to Christmas you will be counting down to Florida.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Got all the flights booked..   Got all the flights booked.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:12 am

WOW, have a fantastic and take lots of pictures, will you ride there, me and my husband went on a trial ride while we were there years ago and it was really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got all the flights booked..   Got all the flights booked.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got all the flights booked..
Page 1 of 1